The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Coming back to ESO after a month and a half long break

hesobad
hesobad
✭✭✭✭
Been playing other games lately but decided to log into ESO today and do some PvP after a month and a half break. I enter Cyrodill and start riding towards the action, all of a sudden I disconnect and can't log back in at all. Stuck on loading screens for 5 minutes, literally tried logging back in 4 times before coming here to the forums.... this is completely unacceptable, I haven't done anything in the game today and I'm already over it. Cyrodill lag been an issue forever and the people in charge of making this game run smoothly just ignore it. If I wanted a PvE game I could just go play Skyrim or Fallout 4! MAKE CYRODILL WORK FOR CHRISTS SAKE!
Ad Victoriam!