Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is there a way to cut down on some of the ubiquitous downtime of ESO?

Shadowmaster
Shadowmaster
✭✭✭✭
This game has more downtime than any other game I play, lets list a few of them and ask if maybe we could improve this.
  1. Slow login screen itself has been beaten to death slow load times waste my time. Time waste.
  2. Waiting for the PVE queue for dailies. Time waste.
  3. Waiting for the BG queue for dailies. Time waste. You really cannot put me in a single fight for 8 minutes? How many players are even playing? Time waste.
  4. Kicked/Leave PVE/BG queue for dailies = 15-20minute freeze out. This could be me leaving a massacre in bgs you put me in or a daily where the objectives are half done. Time waste.
  5. Constant having to zone INTO/OUT OF buildings in cities. Some cities have outdoor vendors. Surprise! Those cities are popular, like Rawl'kha. Time waste.
  6. Cyrodiil horse simulator 2000. Zone needs to be 1/3 the size. Time waste riding around it 24/7.
  7. Cyrodiil performance period. Cmon stop wasting time.
  8. Being bugged in bg's means you either have to quit and get locked out AND lose any rewards, or sit there and do nothing the whole game. Time waste.
  9. You dont even have a public queue for trials FFS. Its 2018. Sitting in zone spamming for a group. Time waste.
  10. No raid signups built into the game so players have to daisy chain google docs/discord/add-ons to even schedule raids. Time waste.
  11. Quests which make you run 4500 feet just to talk to some other guy. Running all over for quests is not fun. Doing stuff for quests is. There is a lot of time waste in quests of stuff that provides 0 value. The "Run through the gates" quests of Psijic is a great example. The entire psijic quest line is a big "Run all over the game for no real reason" time waste.
  12. Searching through guild stores is laughably bad. Even with addons. Time waste.

I could list this stuff forever and I just wonder why its not getting more attention. 60% of my time on this game is either waiting for load screens or waiting for some other stuff. Is there no way to cut down on some of this?