The issues related to logging in to the North American Xbox One and European Xbox One megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 20, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

[PC/NA] Casual Rascals - Social PvE/PvP/New player friendly

Nervani
Nervani
✭✭✭
After the success on PC/EU we have decided to expand over at NA as well.
The EU guild can be found here btw:
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/365484/pc-eu-casual-rascals-pve-casual-new-player-friendly-recruiting#latest

We are a social PvE/PvP guild with experienced AND unexperienced members that loves to hang out.
Once we grow to a decent number we will be hosting events such as Map runs, Trials (learning, normal and Veteran), raffles, PvP (Cyrodiil, IC(s), BG's), dungeon runs and so on.

We welcome everyone no matter experience in the game.

Currently we're looking for members to fill our ranks.
Discord available.

Hope to see you :kissing_heart:

PS. As we're only just a few atm it may be very quiet both in-game and on our discord server (our EU one is open for Americans as well if you wanna see some weird convos and stuff though :joy: ) so be patient and help us grow :heart:

Also, because of the time difference (me being a Swede and all) and that I mostly play on EU, I have appointed a CO-Guildmaster to do most of the leading on NA. @TheSnowyFox

PS. If you DM me on the forums, please specify it's for NA as I get lots of messages regarding EU too.
Edited by Nervani on May 21, 2019 4:20AM