The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Do you even monitor your servers?

mongoLC
mongoLC
✭✭✭✭
you could see multiple people drop from a server and maybe fix it?
[edited title]
Edited by ZOS_JesC on July 29, 2018 1:12PM
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've spent 40 of the last 45 minutes just trying to get reconnected to the server. 5 minutes I've gotten in, ported from one keep to another and as soon as I'm there everything freezes and I drop again. It's maddening.
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mongoLC wrote: »
    you could see multiple people drop from a server and maybe fix it?

No they dont.
    PC | EU | AD |Stam Dk named "-Saidden"| 1700 CP|
    "..A world without fire. Ashen one, is this truly thy wish?.."

• Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think we know the reply to that question :/
  • Slick_007
    Slick_007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i havent been disconnected from cyrodiil yet.
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do they even monitor the threads created by the players who are effectively monitoring the server's for them?
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • Mr_Snuggle
    Mr_Snuggle
    ✭✭
    I tried PvPing in Cyrodiil and the moment I am near the main fight, my connection drops, I see huge latency spikes or the game just freezes (not frame-rate but player characters are just standing around not moving). This has become significantly worse since the start of the current Mid-Year-Mayhem event, due to what appears to be an increase in player participation that the ZoS server infrastructure can't handle.

I submitted a support ticket and received clarification that this is likely related to my firewall or router settings, since there aren't very many other reports of performance issues in Cyrodiil and that the majority of complaints that they have received were resolved by these steps.

:#

If everyone was to submit a daily support ticket, every time they ran into this, I assume this would get more visibility.

Probably a matter of players having brushed this off as the norm.

• redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Does actually ZOS members playing on consoles at all and see what really happens out there? I've never seen a Z so far.
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP