The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Count of your Friday night PvP crashes

Reverb
Reverb
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Its the first Friday night of Midyear Mayhem. How many times have you crashed/disconnected so far?

The first night of the event wasn't too bad, but tonight I can't stay connected long enough to get through a keep battle. I've been home from work.for 2.5 hours, and I've crashed 7 times. At any time, half my group is listed as "offline". This is not a pleasant evening in Cyrodiil.
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Best Answers

• Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I crashed 2 times on friday afternoon

Much better than the first day though
    Answer ✓
  • Theignson
    Theignson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For some reason I didn't crash today.

But last night, my wife waited through a 335 que, took almost 3 hours, then she crashed as she approached the first keep and gave up. And we PAY for this!?
    Quakrson, Stam DK, Grand Overlord
    Trackrsen, Stam Warden, Grand Overlord
    Quakrsen, Mag DK, Overlord
    Tolliverson, Stam NB, General
    Farfarel, Stam Necro, Praetorian
    Spencerson, Templar, Prefect
    Phosphorsen, Stam Sorc, Colonel
    Phosphorson, Mag Sorc, Centurion
    Glimson, Arcanist, Major
    All EP/ PC NA
    Answer ✓
  • Mujuro
    Mujuro
    ✭✭✭✭
    Got booted twice in the last hour. Once in the afternoon, causing me to miss the 100k tick at Chal Vivec. ZOS, please fix your ****.
    Answer ✓
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3 times xbox one x na i would have made so much ap today
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
    Answer ✓
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zero. Zero crashes tonight in 3 hours.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Answer ✓
  • mikecrci
    mikecrci
    ✭✭✭
    LOL @ at people trying to join a Cyrodiil campaign during a PVP event.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mikecrci wrote: »

I would be in Cyrodiil any Friday night, and have been for years now. Are you saying that I should have to avoid the primary reason I still play this game, just because there's an event going?
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven’t crashed but ad seems to be running a 100 man faction stack taking keeps. It becomes impossible to play at that point and they just run in a huge ball spamming aoe cause ya know skill and just run over anything at that point.
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A compete zero and I was in some massive fights, so I say well done zos
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    PC NA... Zero tonight, Zero last night, 1 yesterday afternoon.
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Once...then I realized helping new players in PvE was more fun than lagging and running from 50+ people. I really just logged to see what was on the golden and be disappointed...
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zero since the event began. I haven't even had to run away from any areas with unplayable lag. The problems for me have been with players misbehaving.
    Edited by RaddlemanNumber7 on July 28, 2018 7:26AM
    PC EU
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No crashes on Friday Night for me. Was playing in Shor
  • NolaArch
    NolaArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One. Didn’t take that long to get back into Vivec. Maybe 30-45 minutes? I played in Shor until that queue popped.
    Ardat-Yakshii EP Stam NB
    36k anchovy club
    Mash the buttons, hope for the best!
    I have some achievements
  • TheNorthernDragon
    TheNorthernDragon
    ✭✭✭
    No crashes last night on PC NA Vivec, just incredibly long queues, 331 the first time, 176 the second.
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    mikecrci wrote: »

ESO must be the only game where most PVPers dread PVP events.
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.