The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox NA Shor- Disgusting tactics used by DC&EP

usmguy1234
usmguy1234
✭✭✭✭✭
To preference, I use to be a staunch advocate against faction locks but last night proved that my biases were unfounded. What I saw last night was easily the most disgusting showcase of everything that is wrong with pvp in this game. Imagine if you will, multiple 24 man raids of both dc and ep fighting hand in hand to hold the last blue emp keep, aleswell. Every time we turned around a new 24 man was coming at us from both factions. At one point, dc left aleswell to try to push another emp keep while ep stayed behind to protect it.

The players involved should be ashamed of themselves....

@ZOS_GinaBruno Please do something about this.
Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
Eirius- Altmer Magdk
Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

• CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like a case of a group wanting to farm whoever comes to last keep since it’s usually zergy or a case of friends.
    Edited by CatchMeTrolling on July 27, 2018 4:27PM
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like a case of a group wanting to farm whoever comes to last keep since it’s usually zergy or a case of friends.

It's bad enough to faction stack in an emp keep but when you've got to go against 2 factions you're reaching exploit territory.
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

• Enkil
    Enkil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The faction swapping is reaching absurd levels. It’s a PvP event and people can’t seem to resist logging alts on same campaign, same day 1 of event on PC NA. I’m not advocating taking it away, but it sure would be nice to have one 7-day campaign available with faction lock enabled for the duration for those of us that would prefer it.

Edited by Enkil on July 27, 2018 4:41PM
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enkil wrote: »
    The faction swapping is reaching absurd levels. It’s a PvP event and people can’t seems to resist logging alts on same campaign, same day 1 of event. I’m not advocating taking it away, but it sure would be nice to have one 7-day campaign available with faction lock enabled for the duration for those of us that would prefer it.

Absolutely and I'm not advocating dc and ep are the only ones doing this. I'm know this happens on all factions. It's just not usually this blatant.
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk

• MalagenR
    MalagenR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmguy1234 wrote: »

It's bad enough to faction stack in an emp keep but when you've got to go against 2 factions you're reaching exploit territory.

Why is that exploit territory? If AD outnumbers the factions and they team up to fight against the High Elf invasion where is the issue?

If you want to win get good. There are not enough people playing to create such a severe numbers imbalance that a well organized raid couldn't wipe out people who are outnumbering them 2-1 in this game led by a *** crown.

I never saw so much QQ in my life.
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How are people complaining about faction swapping when it takes 3 hours to even get through the queue. Seriously, no-one is faction swapping to be disruptive like this.

And, if 1 faction is defending the keep and the other is killing players, the faction just killing players is only there farming players. They earn nothing in defense of that keep. You seem to think they are only attacking you because that is what they are doing when you show up. But most likely they are also attacking the other faction once you die.
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MalagenR wrote: »

Why is that exploit territory? If AD outnumbers the factions and they team up to fight against the High Elf invasion where is the issue?

If you want to win get good. There are not enough people playing to create such a severe numbers imbalance that a well organized raid couldn't wipe out people who are outnumbering them 2-1 in this game led by a *** crown.

@MalagenR Your argument has no validity as every faction is population locked. Good try though.
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk

• MalagenR
    MalagenR
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@MalagenR Your argument has no validity as every faction is population locked. Good try though.

Are you telling me that at any random point during the campaign that an alliance of AD won't outnumber an alliance of EP or DC at a specific point on the map?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To the right frame of mind, its not Team Purple. Its a target rich environment.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

100% ^^^ this ^^^

heck, I like it when one alliance is sieging and trying to get in and the third alliance joins in on the fight...

let them other two kill each other while I catapult the heck out of the both of them...
    Edited by geonsocal on July 27, 2018 11:12PM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you telling me that at any random point during the campaign that an alliance of AD won't outnumber an alliance of EP or DC at a specific point on the map?

Then you should have specified that to begin with. It's still a weak argument seeing that the emp faction only has to protect one keep to begin with. It's only natural for them to stack up and I have no problem with that...heck I don't even have a problem with another alliance coming in to flank the competition. What I do have a problem with is another faction coming in and fighting without the goal of taking the keep. It's not like they laid down siege after they attacked us...they literally stood around for a while and disbanded.

Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk

• usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Target rich insinuates that everyone is a target not just the AD trying to overthrow the emp.
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk

• ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a red in Shor, i did notice a particular interest in Aleswell over Zone chat tonight. I also noticed the one player that kept urging us back to Aleswell, and its the same known faction swapping player that has a Blue alt.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • eso_nya
    eso_nya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    u can always join the faction that fights for Queen Emeric the Skaldking.

Push 2 chars on each faction to rt3 and let the wintraders, scrolltrolls and nightcappers decide which of your toons gets the bestest end of campaign rewards.
  • Slick_007
    Slick_007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enkil wrote: »
    The faction swapping is reaching absurd levels

hes talking about 2 factions helping each other. it has NOTHING to do with faction swapping. Please stop pushing this crap agenda of stopping people playing what toon they want, when they want.
  • Tetrafy
    Tetrafy
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is why you allow faction swapping because the elite will do it anyways and create a bias against one other alliance.
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think they are working together EP is probably trying to wipe AD so they can take the keep. The best thing to do in this situation is to not get tunnel visioned on the emp keep and take your group and start back dooring EP keeps and try to dethrone at another time. I know during last emp keep fights I like to hang out in the field between the enemy alliances and kill players who are on there way to dethrone. I'm not helping the emp alliance I'm just looking for a good fight.
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think they are working together EP is probably trying to wipe AD so they can take the keep. The best thing to do in this situation is to not get tunnel visioned on the emp keep and take your group and start back dooring EP keeps and try to dethrone at another time. I know during last emp keep fights I like to hang out in the field between the enemy alliances and kill players who are on there way to dethrone. I'm not helping the emp alliance I'm just looking for a good fight.

@thankyourat No... read my older comments. I disconnected during one of ep attacks and when I logged in, ep was just chilling in front of ales and shortly after they just left. The same happened yesterday ep literally wiped us and chilled around ales and then rode off full force towards ash (which was under AD control at the time). I assume this is a large guild that is doing this

@ArchMikem Thank you for the information.
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk