The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Veteran Halls of Fabrication/Sanctum Ophidia/Aetherian Archive - Terrain/Textures disappear

Kilnerdyne
Kilnerdyne
✭✭✭✭✭
userid: @Kilnerdyne
server: PC / EU
location: Halls of Fabrication, Sanctum Ophidia, Aetherian Archive

When: Walking along, killing mobs, minding my own business. In Halls on any trash pack. In vSO on the bridge. In AA at the 2nd teleport pads & on the last boss The Mage the arena can disappear completely.
Everytime?: Nope a low chance of occuring i'd say 10%.
What happens: Either just the walls disappear. Or walls and floor. Or walls, floor & heightmap. On the bridge in Sanctum Ophidia for example everything disappears leaving you stood walking on thin air with only your teammates to follow. truely terrifying.
What is meant to happen: I'm not absolutely 100% certain but I believe the walls and floors should probably remain visible at all times.
Since when has this been happening: Since 2-3 weeks ago, possibly since Summerset but i've never experienced it before then.
Edited by Kilnerdyne on July 27, 2018 3:40PM