The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

ESOteric Knowledge Looking for West Coast Veteran Raiders for vAS HM Progression

AurbisDragon
nUMCxPD.png
ESOteric Knowledge is an end-game progression-based trials and dungeons guild with a focus on learning and enlightenment in the name of Hermaeus Mora.

ESOteric Knowledge is looking for experienced raiders with CP 810 or more for Veteran Asylum HM Progression. We are also looking for players of all experience level and cp to make our house a home =).

CORE REQUIREMENTS
__
Our parse requirement (for DPS only) for starting out will be 80k/75k DPS single target on raid dummy, 80k for Stam, 75k for mag, with screenshot evidence. (This will be sent via discord. My Id: SpaceDragon#0600 This data will be provided with information from this patch.

For Tanks and Healers, the more raid gear you have and experience, the better. These applicants are a bit more case by case due to the elusive nature of supports relative to dps demographics.

As stated in the additional info Core will run from 9:30 PM PST to 12:30 PM PST on Fridays and Saturdays + third raid day TBA!

ROLES WE'RE LOOKING FOR

Magicka Necromancer DPS (~3)
MK/ZEN Healer (necro preferred.)
Backup Tanks

some information about ESOteric
Veteran HM Clears: AA, HRC, SO, HOF, AS, SS
Guild Discord Invite link in message of the day (MotD) once application has been accepted.
__
NONCORE ACTIVITIES AND INFORMATION
__
Non-core activities frozen while we narrow our focus in SS HM.

RY3gT0i.jpg

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED YOU SHOULD MESSAGE SPACEDRAGON#0600 ASAP.

Edited by AurbisDragon on June 4, 2020 9:43AM
  • AurbisDragon
    Shoutout to @HatchetHaro and @WuffyCerulei for the amazing Guild Discord Icon, Guild banner, help with formatting posts, and overall artistic eye which I lack.

Thank you to all the wonderful people in the ESOteric Community who has helped the guild get to this point.
    Thank you for reading this post and helping us grow.

To infinity and beyond!
  • Dedricus
    Dedricus
    ✭✭✭
    shameless bump
  • LeagueTroll
    LeagueTroll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How big is the guild now. What is the planned size. I am interested in just open run.
  • AurbisDragon
    The guild is currently 31 members after an inactivity purge. The planned size is somewhere between 125-150 Members or more, but that's my long-term goal for the time being.
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Everyone is required to fight each other in the pit.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • AurbisDragon
    My favorite pit.
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @WuffyCerulei

Talk to me later tonight in RoBT when you have a chance please. I'd like to ask you about this guild.

I'm looking for a place I can learn and do the vet DLC trials. I've done all Craglorn trials on vet and bored to death of vAA cause thats all my other guild that does vet trials does cause it's easy. I'm not necessarily looking for leaderboards/competative runs right now. Just want to start with getting clears on vet first.

Thanks
    Edited by Katahdin on July 25, 2018 1:12PM
    Beta tester November 2013
  • AurbisDragon
    Hi @Katahdin. If Wuffy didn't get the chance to talk to you about your questions that you have I would love to answer them.
  • AurbisDragon
    Thanks for all the responses so far!
  • adventthragg
    adventthragg
    Soul Shriven
    Hey! So I've been playing on the PS4 for some time, just recently changed over to PC. You guys seem to be a good fit for my gaming ways. I'll keep this short and sweet. I'm interested in not only joining you all, but learning how to do the more advanced end game. I'll drop into the discord soon! Thanks!

edit** @name is @adventthragg ---- my bad lol
    Edited by adventthragg on July 27, 2018 12:14PM
  • AurbisDragon
    Thank you @adventthragg for the reply! Please pm me privately my discord id is SpaceDragon#5711 so that I can get you started in the guild. We are hosting our open raid tonight at 7 PM EST and I would love for you to come!
  • stitchesofdooom
    stitchesofdooom
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey! So I've been playing on the PS4 for some time, just recently changed over to PC. You guys seem to be a good fit for my gaming ways. I'll keep this short and sweet. I'm interested in not only joining you all, but learning how to do the more advanced end game. I'll drop into the discord soon! Thanks!

edit** @name is @adventthragg ---- my bad lol

WELCOME! Welcome brother/sister to the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race! We greet you with open arms to "the other side" where the grass is truly greener, the mods are free, the games are cheap, the bugs are more easily solved, the options are more plentiful, the platform is pro-consumer and you don't have to pay online subscriptions! Over here you'll find the NPC's are busty and slooty (even the men if you like), the modders fix dev bugs and the game worlds are oh so beautiful.

May your bright new future on this wonderful platform forever bring you joy, happiness and fluffy bunnies that never leave poo pellets on your carpet.

I recommend investing in a dust cover for your consoles.
    Say NO to Crown Crates. Crown Crates are Loot Boxes. Loot Boxes are gambling. Zenimax makes enough money off us.
    ESO+ is part of the "Games as a service" trend. A trend that needs to die. Subscribe only when you need Crowns for DLC.
    Say no to "radiant" junk quests replacing proper side content and the dumbing down of our favorite franchises.
    PCMR EU.
  • AurbisDragon
    As someone who has owned a playstation and PC for up to a decade now I enjoy both and each has pros and cons. Console players who are joining the PC community are more than welcomed at ESOteric. We just had our first open raid since the re-branding of the guild and it was a very fun, exciting, and successful night. We ran nHRC, nAA, then a vAA training run. 50% of the group had not cleared their first veteran trial and we were able to clear it without wiping! Not a perfect run by any means but one I am proud of. Tonight we are hosting our first dungeon night for requests such as Challenger and Gear grinds.
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I was one of the noobs who you helped get through his first Vet trial, THANK YOU!! I received a nice gold VO necklace as a result which was awesome. You did such a great job explaining the mechanics and getting everything orgranized Aurbis!
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to try the guild for dungeons and trials, and I am on Pacific time though. Please invite game name Njorda Bold. TIA
    "Billions upon Billions of Stars"
  • AurbisDragon
    TIA? Please refer to the posted public schedule, that should tell you if you can make our event times. I will send an invite to that game name. Thanks for the response!
  • yashua112
    yashua112
    Soul Shriven
    would like to join your guild for some normal and vet dungeon grinding.. My UserID is @Stharkie
  • AurbisDragon
    Will send invite tomorrow.
  • AurbisDragon
    For all the recruits asking for invite, please read the posted schedule on this post. I want to make sure you can make the scheduled events so that you can sustain normal membership in the guild.

Thanks again for all the messages/mails. The guild is growing splendidly.
  • AurbisDragon
    Still looking for more recruits for our open raid and dungeon nights!
  • AurbisDragon
    There is an open position for the Seekers, please message me over discord SpaceDragon#5711 for additional information and to try-out for the core team. We are looking for players interested in vAS HM. Ty.
  • AurbisDragon
    bump
  • Livyy19
    Livyy19
    I would like an invite. @Deadrubble
  • AurbisDragon
    We are looking for more guild members interested in vAS HM backup positions. This is not a permanent core position but is intended for people looking to try out a hard-core raid environment. No experience necessary, we need all the helping hands we can get. CP, Gear, ETC can be discussed and negotiated privately.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR ANYBODY WILLING TO IMPROVE!

Happy Witches Festival!
  • Stenphri
    Stenphri
    Soul Shriven
    Are you still recruiting new players?
    Edited by Stenphri on October 23, 2018 1:40AM
  • AurbisDragon
    Lol nvm we just cleared HM. We'll be using the remaining month to ensure every core member clears and everyons gets gear and then move on to vCR HM.
  • AurbisDragon
    @Stenphri we are! Please let me know if you're interested with an invite. Guild activities are frozen due to my finals but we'd love to help you.
  • AurbisDragon
    Had some unexpected bumps in the road. I am looking for DPS backups that can make Mondays at 8 PM EST. DM me if this interests you.
  • AurbisDragon
    Okay! School is starting up again and it looks like my new schedule means that Mondays are slashed from the schedule. Going to update the current post to reflect the new changes.

I am looking for DPS who are interested in filling for the Seekers on Saturdays at 5:30 PM EST.

We are currently progressing in vMoL HM. Mail me in-game, reach me on discord, or respond to this thread to receive an invitation to the guild.
  • AurbisDragon
    I am leading a vmol hm progression on Saturdays at 6 PM EST. About 2 hour 20 minute raid sessions. I am looking for raiders (any experience is fine, dps is a temporary number.) to fill for my core team, the seekers. Specifically we need more tanks and dps.

No experience, parses required. As long as you can show up on time, maintain a positive attitude, and strive for excellency to get the job done, all are welcomed to our little slice of Apocrypha.

Please pm me on reddit, dm me on discord (id :@SpaceDragon#5711)

Or say hello at our discord server!

https://discord.gg/h8XR3tY (5 USES REMAINING)

Thanks for reading!
    Edited by AurbisDragon on March 10, 2019 1:22AM