The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

All crafting materials have disappeared when ESO+ trial ended

burnsflipper
burnsflipper
Soul Shriven
Earlier this month you had an offer to trial ESO+ for free for a limited time.

I accepted the offer.

A message came up on screen saying all my crafting materials had been transferred from my bank to a crafting bag. I had 90/90 items in my bank.

I've logged in today for the first time since the trial ended and I now have 26/90 items in my bank, and no crafting materials.

Where are they all? Didn't you return them to my bank when the trial ended?
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :D
    They are still in the crafting bag and will be until you extract them. Check inv and click on crafting bag tab.
    @burnsflipper

Edited by Yakidafi on July 24, 2018 12:11PM
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
  • Ghanima_Atreides
    Ghanima_Atreides
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, they remain in the crafting bag even after the trial is over; you can remove them but you cannot add more. I always look forward to clearing out my bank/inventories whenever one of these events is on.
    [The Beauty of Tamriel] My collection of ESO screenshots

Show me a completely smooth operation and I'll show you someone who's covering mistakes. Real boats rock.
  • burnsflipper
    burnsflipper
    Soul Shriven
    I hadn't seen that tab before. There they all are. Thanks!