The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

My Funiture Bundles Wishlist (Orcish Bundle Update)

• MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    trowlk wrote: »
    @MornaBaine I'm planing to do so Morna! They will be on a different bundle because these updates have too much screenshots. But I will add them eventually!

By the way, are you guys having issues while browsing through all the photos?

Huzzah! Can you add some roofs while you're at it? :) I'd dearly love to have some of the round roofs I see around to combine with pillars and make pretty gazebos and pergolas!
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• Imperial1995
    Imperial1995
    ✭✭✭
    I’d love to see some thematic furnishing bundles, maybe aligned with classes, guilds ect.

Examples could be an Abah’s Landing/Thieves Guild bundle, Gold Coast/Dark Brotherhood. Others could be a more fleshed out Vampiric or a Werewolf furnishing bundle with already available furnishings rolled into them. Also a focused Fighters/Mages Guild and Undaunted furnishing pack. One could even go further, have furnishing packs for the Divines and main Daedric Princes. These could include new/not yet available assets, or those found in the base game and DLCs.

I think another thing could be an overarching pack, such as a farmer’s pack that would include assets from the base game, Summerset, Elsweyr, Greymoor and Blackwood (a more medieval/cottagecore farmer feel perhaps?) one could also expand that to fill other roles not limited to crafting, like a Necromancer/Reach Witch bundle.

Mostly tossing out ideas here, and I’d love to see more people post their wishes!

Also ZOS, just lemme build my own castle/monastery with enough structures, furnishings, and personal Knick-knacks pls and thanks ;-;
  • DoomGrunt624
    DoomGrunt624
    ✭✭✭
    I agree !
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Need all this stuff and more, the more variety, the better.