The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Magblade or Magsorc? Trials and battlegrounds.

jam3s4343
jam3s4343
Buying the summerset chapter tonight and wanna take a new class through alllll content. I wanna be able to do well in trials and battlegrounds. Will play some open world and imperial sewers too by mostly will do battlegrounds. I’ve played both to about 25 and really still can’t decide I know the nightblade doesn’t come into its own for a little while longer as I haven’t unlocked most of its skills.
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tough call. I’d say Magblade for Cyrodiil and sewers, MagSorc for BG’s. Magblade is preferred for vAS and vCR, but every trial needs at least one Sorc for Minor Prophecy and Conduits. Sorc is significantly easier to play, while Magblade can pull higher DPS with a more difficult rotation.
    Edited by WrathOfInnos on July 22, 2018 12:38AM
  • jam3s4343
    jam3s4343
    Hmmmm well damn haha. As far as skills go magsorc has a lot of great ones for Magblade it’s similar but sap essence is superrrrr sexy haha