The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Error 307 - booted from Server PC EU - I Can't login - Resolved

Universe
Universe
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Hello,
A few moments ago, I was disconnected from the server while playing on Cyrodiil.
Error 307 - booted from Server.
I tried to login a few more times, but each time I get error 307.
Server: PC EU

Anyone else experiencing this issue ?

Edit: The issue has been resolved :)
Edited by Universe on July 20, 2018 11:35AM
Some videos I recorded for fun: Main character:
PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
PC NA main: The Magic - AD magicka Sorcerer
Started playing ESO in beta & early access
User_ID: Daedric_Prince
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Update: I was able to login and it may be fine for now.
    But it seems the server has some issues.
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cyrodiil, kick from the game, can't login back. Sometimes I think it's WAI, e.g. when you read natch potes about fixing some dialogue in side quest but they don't mention anything about servers performance.

Aaand bump! Any news about this error?
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Error 307:
    https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/9324/~/what-should-i-do-when-i-receive-an-error-stating-error-307:-booted-from

"If you receive an Error 307, you will have been disconnected from the megaserver. If this occurs to you, you may not be able to log back in immediately (resulting in Error 304), and we recommend you wait for period of 15-20 minutes before attempting to do so.

If the issue persists and you are not able to log back into the game, check the Service Alerts page to see if ESO is experiencing an outage or going through maintenance."

Currently, it seems the server is stable and I'm able to play normally.
    The Cyrodiil area server may had some issues and therefore kicked players from the server due to overload(I presume).
    Hopefully the server will remain stable and without issues.
    Edited by Universe on July 20, 2018 11:26AM