Maintenance for the week of February 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – February 18
• Xbox One: EU megaserver for maintenance – February 20, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
The Wrathstone DLC Game Pack and Update 21 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/454456/

Upgrading to Summerset Collectors

Nephiah
Nephiah
On Thursday I'm going to be upgrading to the Collectors of Summerset from the base game. (I do not have the Expansion yet). When looking at the store it has Summerset digital collectors edition(59.99), and Summerset digital collectors edition upgrade(39.99).

Which of these would I need to purchase?
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nephiah wrote: »
    On Thursday I'm going to be upgrading to the Collectors of Summerset from the base game. (I do not have the Expansion yet). When looking at the store it has Summerset digital collectors edition(59.99), and Summerset digital collectors edition upgrade(39.99).

Which of these would I need to purchase?

You said it yourself, @Nephiah ;) ... you're going to be upgrading to the Collectors of Summerset from the base game.

Since you already have the base game, all you need is the upgrade.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on July 18, 2018 2:17AM
    "May you walk on warm sands."
    "First, I would ask that you look to the poor and the suffering around Cyrodiil. Look into their hearts, and then look into your own."
    "May Auri-El's light guide you in your darkest hours."

North American (NA) PC Megaserver / Daggerfall Covenant (click to view):
    Vilerihala - Magicka Templar (Altmer ~ Dedicated Healer) ~ Màisalihna - Stamina Dragonknight (Bosmer) ~ Áhliaselia - Stamina Templar (Bosmer) ~ Thraccenia Vendicci - Stamina Sorcerer (Imperial) ~ Wenayastare - Magicka Dragonknight (Altmer) ~ Aráliavina - Stamina Nightblade (Bosmer) ~ Ysyna Rielle - Magicka Warden (Breton) ~ Rhusannah - Stamina Nightblade (Redguard) ~ Eirellonye - Magicka Nightblade (Altmer) ~ Lae'Suuriávia - Stamina Warden (Bosmer) ~ Dralora Savani - Magicka Sorcerer (Dunmer) ~ Billows-With-Incense - Magicka Warden (Argonian; Aldmeri Dominion) ~ Anísa'Vardaia - Health Dragonknight (Imperial; Aldmeri Dominion) ~ Vilinalara - Magicka Sorcerer (Altmer ~ Grand Master Crafter)
  • Nephiah
    Nephiah
    Thanks haha.

Many cookies to you, and many likes.