Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is there any way to increase Potes Hype generation?

• Vercingetorix
    Vercingetorix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why are people still anticipating new patch notes? You'd think by now folks would have learned that there's never any magical "fix" that comes the following patches. I'll save you the trouble. Here's the next 3 PTS patches:

"A very small number of bullet points with obscure, unrelated bug fixes - that's it. No mention of any further adjustments."
    The patch may or may not be followed by a few canned ZoS responses about "future fixes" that will be conveniently ignored/forgotten and this process will repeat itself in the fall.
    “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's always one at every party.
  • TheNightflame
    TheNightflame
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    they have made some good fixes and are releasing great new content, we need to give them credit for everything good they're doing. I just don't think they need to hesitate when it comes to buffing certain things :p everyone deserves to feel powerful at least once every few years is all im saying
  • JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sandman929 wrote: »
    Neoauspex wrote: »
    I'm really hoping they remove the word "unusually" from long loading screens.

QOL change. "This will be a long load screen" is all we need; it tells the whole story.

Should be changed to "This will be a usually long load screen!"
    Dracane wrote: »
    Almost 7 hours now.

Seriously! Like, how long does it take for ZOS to twiddle their thumbs?
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
    "It's just not a home until you decorate the torture chamber, am I right?"
    "If you want to lose 10lbs of ugly fat, I'd be happy to chop your head off!"
    "Degenerates!" --- Todd Howard
    "If it's not broke, don't fix it,....unless you're ZO$ and are just doing it for the money!" --- Me
    Mayrael wrote: »
    Class reps are just like our politicians. They promise mountains made of gold for us, but in the end, whenever they can they try to push their own agenda.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

PC (just for PTS since Dragon Bones)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

Playing since console release in 2015

17 characters; mainly play PvE tanks and healer, as well as PvP stamDK, magplar, and stamblade; I also have a handful of DPS toons to have variety. All AD, with one, now PvE, DC toon.

I was on the forums before, but something happened with my account info and I had to create a new account.
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If Rune Cage is going to take another devastating damage nerf, I want to be ready to suggest a 3 second stun duration increase to compensate. Plus they still need to add "goes around corners and thru immovable pots" to the tooltip. We all just want the best play possible right?
  • eso_nya
    eso_nya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not much in it for hype.

2 dungeons i'll do for story on normal maybe someday. (all those werewolf minibosses, that looked way to long even w/ the one-shot button)

Single point respec, nice, but what took u so long?

Welkynar motif? lol. devs couldnt beat n+3 w/ a fully geared premade w/ voicecoms. Not gonna try to pug that one. Might buy the motif in 2020 when its below 20k/page.

...hype...
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Staff Post