The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.1 maintenance and is currently unavailable.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/657287/pts-incremental-patch-maintenance-extended-april-22-2024

Is there any way to increase Potes Hype generation?

Sandman929
Sandman929
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Seems like there should be some by now.
  • Avran_Sylt
    Avran_Sylt
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When no Potes Quotes are to be found, maek them yourself, one must.

@ZOS_GinaBruno

When u Quote Potes in the form of Natch?
  • KittyHazWares
    KittyHazWares
    ✭✭✭
    I has a scared
    Edited by KittyHazWares on July 16, 2018 3:10PM
    Xbox One NA
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just a psa that it is most likely bug fixes this patch.

The rep meeting is on the 20th I believe, so will probably see the changes after that.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ak_pvp wrote: »

The rep meeting is on the 20th I believe, so will probably see the changes after that.

Huehuehuehuehue "see changes".
    Close your eyes that's what we'll be seeing for another 6 months :lol:
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Willow's Path used to buff hype regen, but it no longer has that effect. It's unclear whether the old behavior was a bug or the new behavior is.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I, for one, am very excited about any and all chairs that I previously couldn't sit in, that I will be able to use. And if there's an NPC with dysfunctional underwear somewhere in the world, I want to know about it.
  • Neoauspex
    Neoauspex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm really hoping they remove the word "unusually" from long loading screens.
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neoauspex wrote: »
    I'm really hoping they remove the word "unusually" from long loading screens.

QOL change. "This will be a long load screen" is all we need; it tells the whole story.
  • valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sandman929 wrote: »

I, for one, am very excited about any and all chairs that I previously couldn't sit in, that I will be able to use. And if there's an NPC with dysfunctional underwear somewhere in the world, I want to know about it.

I agree! I no longer care about functional pvp and disappearing towns, I'd just better be able to put butt in every chair in Shimmerene!

I'm also a little scared because every time we hear about a patch "fixing" anything we just end up with 100 newly broken things.
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Major Natchpotism.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Neoauspex
    Neoauspex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »
    Major Natchpotism.

30% increase to all memes
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess we're all at our appropriate hype level. I can't even get hyped to generate hype. Must have something to do with last week's notes. Everyone got a look at what the dream team came up with for Sloads and Rune Cage and the excitement we see here is what got carried over from elation we all felt knowing that ZOS saw the problems, and they were all over it like monkey on a banana.
  • chris211
    chris211
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seems like there should be some by now.

im hoping for more sloads adjustments
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

The rep meeting is on the 20th I believe, so will probably see the chanzes after that.

Lets hope they address something this patch!
    Edited by Lord_Eomer on July 16, 2018 6:49PM
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A massive list of MagDen buffs would get me hyped

Or ZOS saying: "Screw Hircine and Werebeasts, the next DLC will be dedicated to Y'ffre and his Wardens instead"
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • Hutch679
    Hutch679
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't really expect many changes to the warden. They need a huge rework that one update will not fix. They can't even get the sorcerer right (currently outperforming all classes in pvp by a significant margin on live). Spamming crushing shock, rune cage (no downside as it can only be cast if the person can be stunned), frags, unblockable/undodgable curse, and a ranged execute that is placed on someone which will activate once they get under a certain health % inciting instant death.... oh but shalks were way too powerful with a stun attached to them and cliff racer is in a great spot right now (*rolls eyes*).
  • ManDraKE
    ManDraKE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I understand the magika wardens have some problems but let be honest guys, probably not even 2% of the player base is playing them, and everyone who has a magden has another character that was his main before morrowind. We have more important balance problems right know that need urgent atention.

Also magwardens are paying the price of being broken for over a year with people spamming undoggeable cliff racers all across cyrodril. You guys are getting the mDK threatment lol
    Edited by ManDraKE on July 16, 2018 5:08PM
  • TheNightflame
    TheNightflame
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    templars are getting the templar treatment and have been for years...
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    templars are getting the templar treatment and have been for years...

Is an inability to ever use mounts part of the treatment?
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    BohnT wrote: »

Huehuehuehuehue "see changes".
    Close your eyes that's what we'll be seeing for another 6 months :lol:

By changes I mean a 1 percent buff to artic wind damage. But yeah I don't expect much either.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • Earrindo
    Earrindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ManDraKE wrote: »
    I understand the magika wardens have some problems but let be honest guys, probably not even 2% of the player base is playing them, and everyone who has a magden has another character that was his main before morrowind. We have more important balance problems right know that need urgent atention.

Also magwardens are paying the price of being broken for over a year with people spamming undoggeable cliff racers all across cyrodril. You guys are getting the mDK threatment lol

Yes that makes perfect sense. A class they introduced post launch was nerfed into the ground because heaven forbid a class is added as a part of an expansion pack and is capable of competing with the original classes.
    I remember pre-Morrowind, there were endless threads about "P2W" and other such garbage. So Wardens got nerfed into non-existence.
    Now, a year later, we want to see some improvements to Wardens to make them viable in ALL content, but no, because people whined and Wardens are universally dismissed, and nobody plays them, we should keep ignoring them.

That is a totally reasonable response there.
    /sarcasm

Wardens arent in the pit most people perceive them to be in, but they are 200% under-performing compared to any other class. As a class, warden abilities need to be aligned with some kind of overarching goal. The Jack of All Trades business clearly didnt have the intended effect. When NB/Sorc/DK/Templar get adjusted to make them more viable as tank OR heals OR dps, they at least have a solid foundation to fall back on. Wardens never had such a foundation, so the division of roles into skill trees just made them a mess and unfocused.

I for one would very much like to see some Warden tuning this PTS cycle. I love my Warden, i swapped mains the moment Morrowind early access went live. But I am sick of being left at the back of the bus because everyone complained before they were even launched, they were nerfed when they didnt need to be, and now they are being ignored completely.
    Nobody is asking for the moon and stars here, we just want Wardens to be on the same level as every other class.

Sorry, rant aside, I am very excited for the patch notes. Maybe it will just be bug fixing, but maybe there will be some other adjustments as well.
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Starting to get a little late...how many chairs needed to be fixed?
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    2:15 EST and still no SOON meme.

Does anyone know if Gina is ok?
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Starting to get a little late...how many chairs needed to be fixed?

They're prepping a new kind of battleground: musical chairs
  • Tirps
    Tirps
    ✭✭✭✭
    ga4925c1y8ti.jpg
    cp1k+ ( ´•౪•`)
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno has to get in here and generate some hype. This is bush league hype happening right now.
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Almost 7 hours now.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Elsterchen
    Elsterchen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    todays patch:

We have opened PTS for everyone, exept those askin for natch potes ... and templar buffs (ofc).
    This is a buff if you are not interested in PTS ... and no templar.

Size: 10 GB ... don't worry our friends from NSA know who to exclude but need some extra information (credit card no. master passwords, nothing special you see) :D
  • TheNightflame
    TheNightflame
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think the issue is that people were either satisfied before, and with no major changes, are still satisfied (i.e. nightblades and sorcs), or people are too let down to keep getting hopes up (a lot of hype and constructive testing/feedback was provided by templars, but it's hard to keep doing that when it's been a very long time and there have been no real things to rally on).
  • nemvar
    nemvar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prediction:
    -Moonhunter nerfed
    -Relequen nerfed
    -MagWarden nerfed
    -Increased the cost of rune cage by 200
    -Fixed an issue with the japanese voiceover with a quest in Bal Foyen