The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is there a way to get all the current DLC without Crowns or ESO+?

Whit3W0lf
Whit3W0lf
The title says it...I want all the current DLC without Crowns or ESO+ now is there a way?

Best Answer

• PlagueSD
    PlagueSD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nope, either sub and get them "free" with your subscription, or you'll need to buy crowns to purchase. Or, there's a 3rd option. Subscribe and play the DLC's. If you like them, then you can get them with your crown "allowance" you get when your sub renews. (1500 crowns/mo).

Answer ✓
  • Gnozo
    Gnozo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No but why you dont want to buy crowns to buy dlc with them?
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.

The original 4 might be sold outside of the game but I think that is only with a bundle for the base game and the first 4.

If you are not wanting to subscribe it is probably best to buy crowns when they are on sale then buy the DLCs.
  • Sovjet
    Sovjet
    ✭✭✭
    @Whit3W0lf Development need to be funded, so I'm sorry but the DLC is not free. The cheapest option is ESO + or when the crowns are on sale buy a large package and buy all DLC :)
    For every player that quits, more will join in my name - Molag Bal 2E 583
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You can be gifted them or buy gifted DLC's(But not chapters aka Summerset) off of someone with gold.
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • DeadlyPhoenix
    DeadlyPhoenix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All the DLCs you can buy with in game gold through someone gifting them to you. Just be careful who you do it with, a lot of scammers and ZOS won't reimburse you.
  • Kikke
    Kikke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    1: Farm Gold
    2: Find someone with crowns
    3: trade gold for DLC
    4:?
    5: Profit
    Cleared Trials:
    - vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM - vCR HM -

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching."
    -Someone said it, I guess.