The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

XB1 NA extreme uptick in guild trader prices

Dwag1122
Dwag1122
Has anyone else noticed the extreme uptick in guild trader prices here lately? They’re being bought up by guilds that no one has ever seen in a guild trader before, and even way overbidding is getting beat out.
  • generalmyrick
    generalmyrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ps4 na, 3 traders have a total of 3 names i haven't heard of and 2 heavy chest pieces between them...

:-) welcome to our reality! ghost traders? see if they switch hands in a couple hours/days...
    "The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are a popular cultural meme, a metaphor representing the choice between:

Knowledge, freedom, uncertainty and the brutal truths of reality (red pill)
    Security, happiness, beauty, and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue pill)"

Insight to Agree to Awesome Ratio = 1:6.04:2.76 as of 1/25/2019

Compared to people that I've ignored = I am 18% more insightful, 20% less agreeable, and 88% more awesome.
  • Dwag1122
    Dwag1122
    I’ve read rumors on reddit of some of the really big guilds funding smaller guilds(owned by their guys) to buy out guild traders and cut competition
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm. I think this is why I'd rather see a real auction house (like WoW and RIFT) rather than this - um - not so interesting thing predicated on guilds.
  • Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dwag1122 wrote: »
    I’ve read rumors on reddit of some of the really big guilds funding smaller guilds(owned by their guys) to buy out guild traders and cut competition

I've seen some do that but do it to sister guilds of theirs. But yeah there are those that try to help friends of theirs guilds buy out spots.
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)