The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Looking for a good class that uses lots of melee

Locqlynn
Locqlynn
coming back to the game, i think i'd like something that just beats things to death,, I think it would help with my real world stress :)

i'll be starting at level 1, also I'm not sure if race or faction matters, but please suggest a few things!

Thank you
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    for pvp or pve?

Stamblade is a good bet for both, meanwhile stam warden is good for PvP.

Everything else is kinda meh.
  • Locqlynn
    Locqlynn
    not big into pvp, never done it on eso, so its pretty much single player for the most part

I was a sorc when the game launched, and I don't play to play that again, I just want to hurt things without magic
  • MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Locqlynn wrote: »
    not big into pvp, never done it on eso, so its pretty much single player for the most part

I was a sorc when the game launched, and I don't play to play that again, I just want to hurt things without magic

All stam classes behave similarly minus a couple skills and passives in pve. You can play stam sorc if your interested in something "speedy" with a nice aoe dmg self buff. Nightblade is good single target dps and has great options for stamina skills, bursty damage. Dragonknight uses fire/poison and have a good amount of DoT single target focus, good stamina options too. Warden and templar for pve stam need buffs so idk.
    Edited by MashmalloMan on July 13, 2018 8:29PM
    PC Beta - 1900+ CP

Stam Sorc Khajiit PvE/PVP Main || Stam Sorc Dark Elf PvP ||
    Stam Templar Dark Elf || Stam Warden Wood Elf || Stam DK Nord || Stam Necro Orc || Stam Blade Khajiit

Mag Sorc High Elf || Mag Templar High Elf || Mag Warden Breton || Mag Necro Khajiit || Mag Blade Khajiit
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Stamsorc is not only fun but incredibly powerful. Try it again, but spec for stamina rather than magicka. You won't regret it.
  • MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Daus wrote: »

Stamsorc is not only fun but incredibly powerful. Try it again, but spec for stamina rather than magicka. You won't regret it.

Yeah I agree as I main it, very fast paced and the AoE hurricane proc'ing implosion as a passive AoE execute is a lot of fun. Simple rotation, less skills to fit in to a rotation. Just need some buffs to sustain please ZOS :)

You will especially love stam sorc as you level up, fighting trash mobs in open world is super easy for sorc's with crit surge and hurricane.
    Edited by MashmalloMan on July 13, 2018 8:37PM
    PC Beta - 1900+ CP

Stam Sorc Khajiit PvE/PVP Main || Stam Sorc Dark Elf PvP ||
    Stam Templar Dark Elf || Stam Warden Wood Elf || Stam DK Nord || Stam Necro Orc || Stam Blade Khajiit

Mag Sorc High Elf || Mag Templar High Elf || Mag Warden Breton || Mag Necro Khajiit || Mag Blade Khajiit
  • GrumpyDuckling
    GrumpyDuckling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stamina Sorcerer is nice and easy because you can heal yourself while you pound on things (Crit Surge skill).

Stamina Warden can kinda do the same with Green Lotus, plus you get a fun bear fighting by your side.

Stamina Nightblade is a bit tougher to survive on, but if you enjoy hitting hard, it's got some nice punch.

Stamina Dragonknight is more of a slow game, as your stamina skills rely on dots to eat away at enemies.

Stamina Templar is a blast. Biting Jabs is a beautiful skill that increases your crit. I like pairing it with Briarheart.