The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can somebody help me with a pvp stamblade

bloodthirstyvampire
bloodthirstyvampire
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm looking fort some assistance with my stamina Nightblade in cyrodill, and I was hoping to get a little insight and advice from other players.

I'm looking to use 100% damage, staying alive Isn't a problem just raw damage, I know it may be a little unconventional, and I've searched online, I can't find a build I like or what I want, so could somebody please help me out, thanks in advance I appreciate your advice.
Self-proclaimed Vampire Lord, or in this case, Blood Sion. º,...,º
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    A console peasant so can’t use pts but with the changes swap raider with morag tong and say veli might be interesting?
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I personally like DW/2H Bone Pirate and Truth.

41k max Stam 2400 Recovery and everything procced 5700 WD. 37% crit.
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s not all that unconventional to run a stamblade as a glass canon, lol.

Alcast’s builds are good (alcasthq.com). He has a bow and a melee PvP stamblade.

If you want to boost his melee build further, dump the monster helm set for a piece of kragh and a domihaus. And on the back bar run the ability from the psijic order that gives you +10% crit damage. Then do divines. You will be everyone’s favorite player in PvP, lol.

The bow build is fun too. I just found out about the psijic order skill. I’m totally getting that tomorrow. I already hit for like 16k...I’m sure what that needs is even more crit power.
  • Joker99
    Joker99
    ✭✭✭
    One of the best combinations out there is 2H/Bow Bone Pirate + Shacklebreaker, with a monster helm of choice, I like to go tanky so I run Bloodspawn for the added protections and recovery.
    PC-EU
    DPS Slave:
    StamNB, MagNB, MagPlar, MagDK, StamDK, StamWarden
    Mostly just a scrub. Not even max CP.Actually max CP.
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know a glass cannon is unconventional but I still feell like the style is better for me
    Edited by bloodthirstyvampire on July 20, 2018 5:30PM
    Self-proclaimed Vampire Lord, or in this case, Blood Sion. º,...,º
  • griffkhalifa
    griffkhalifa
    ✭✭✭✭
    I know a glass cannon is unconventional but I still feell like the style is better for me

Glass cannon Stamblade build is the norm...it's not unconventional. I think the easiest setup for any Stam PvP build for damage is to just run Hunding's/Spriggan. It's not going to be BiS but if you're new to the class it's a good place to start. Monster set is up to you...Slimecraw will give you 8% more damage I think.
    PS4 NA
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I rung Hundings and Bone Pirate for mine. Medium armor, 2h and Bow. Fully buffed I sit around 5K weapon damage and 35K stamina on a woodelf with 1900 stam recovery from bone pirate and dubious (would be the gold food if it actually worked). jewelry is all weapon damage enchants. I also run 1 velidreth and 1 kena for 2 max weapon damage stats.

You could get more weapon damage by running infused jewelry, but i prefer the extra 3k stamina in cyrodil.