The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Thank zos for sorc mobility

Irylia
Irylia
✭✭✭✭✭
[snip]

[Video removed due to excessive language.]

YouTube: TeAiry
Video: “ESO: streak is op”
Song: Kys - pink guy
Edited by Irylia on July 17, 2018 2:34PM
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are sure running away a lot. Reminds me of somebody I occasionally see in the mirror.
    no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

guild master, raid leader, janitor, and only member of Zergbored
  • Irylia
    Irylia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bergzorn wrote: »
    You are sure running away a lot. Reminds me of somebody I occasionally see in the mirror.

Yea I guess I shouldn’t even try. Just stand there and die
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • Berenhir
    Berenhir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Irylia wrote: »

Yea I guess I shouldn’t even try. Just stand there and die

That's what most others do. Or try to get out with mist form. End is the same, distance traveled is shorter though.
    PC EU - Ebonheart Pact - Gray Host - Death Recap -#zergfarming -
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everytime I read on the forums that magsorc has the best mobility in this game, I feel a little sting. Sure, it's better than other classes in this regard. But it has never been easier to invest in sprint speed and to catch or overtake a streaking sorc.
    no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

• Didgerion
    Didgerion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina builds can easily outrun streaking mag-sorcs.
    There were multiple buffs to running speed (cp tree, swift, sets) while mag-sorcs remained with an under-performing nerfed skill (yeah no skill cool-down game they say).

Streak is on my overload bar now - using it mostly out of combat to pass obstacles.
  • Aedaryl
    Aedaryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The reps program was a joke in everything
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aedaryl wrote: »

I’m starting to agree, but I’ll reserve judgement for after the next patch.
    Didgerion wrote: »
    There were multiple buffs to running speed (cp tree, swift, sets) while mag-sorcs remained with an under-performing nerfed skill (yeah no skill cool-down game they say).

Streak is on my overload bar now - using it mostly out of combat to pass obstacles.

Stamina builds in medium armor should be able to sprint like track stars.

Heavy armor? That needs to be capped. There needs to be a reason to actually use medium armor other than the cool looks and stealth bonuses.
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [snip]

[Video removed due to excessive language.]

Also shields are so op. The way people talk on the forum you could have tanked that entire zerg. No streak needed.
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on July 14, 2018 7:53PM
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
    Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk
    Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

• NightbladeMechanics
    NightbladeMechanics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Everytime I read on the forums that magsorc has the best mobility in this game, I feel a little sting. Sure, it's better than other classes in this regard. But it has never been easier to invest in sprint speed and to catch or overtake a streaking sorc.

That title belongs to stam sorc. Magicka sorc is the most mobile mag class, if that’s what you were talking about. Snares have been such an issue for so long that mag sorc mobility is a bit of a meme by now. XD

Are you replying genuinely to the pts changes, or are you discontent because you were kicked from the sorc discord for starting an argument and refusing to stop?

We are pushing hard for counterplay to rune cage and other cc options for sorc, with frag stun being at the top of the list. Zos has already addressed sorc mobility by heavily reducing the durations of almost every snare in the game, and we are pushing for more. The patch notes may not be everything everyone wanted, but they will certainly make massive improvements to the game over the current patch, especially considering in how little time zos implemented so many of our suggestions.

Plus it’s a long term program. Feel free to drop feedback in any of our forum posts to continue voicing your opinion. I’ll also let you back into the discord if you don’t bicker with anyone else.
    Edited by NightbladeMechanics on July 13, 2018 7:50PM
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC's original dueling and PvP community guild
    Now NA/PC's dueling, BGs, small scale, GvG, and general PvP community. We float just under 500 members. Mail me in game for an invite.

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
  • s7732425ub17_ESO
    s7732425ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Mag Sorc will never be able to outrun any stamina build. Period. Streak is supposed to be used to quickly reposition within a small area, not as a means of escaping over a long distance.
  • WreckfulAbandon
    WreckfulAbandon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Pushing hard for counterplay to rune cage" Great...

That "counterplay" hopefully doesn't consist of removing either the undodgeable or unblockable aspect of Rune Cage. Stun duration decrease, damage decrease, range decrease (not as bad as petrify mind you), are all decent options for the "counterplay" there, but sorcs have had a stun as good as fear and petrify for only a short time now and I don't want to go back to all our stun options being blockable/dodgeable (or break on damage)

I wish people would let the frag stun go, I'm more interested in a dmg increase (un-nerfing) for frags than giving us the stun back. Also, not trying to take a swipe or offend, but I'd rather not hear from Magic NBs how OP Rune Cage is. Magic NB is the best class in the game for the few who master it, so please accept changes that increase the capabilities of other classes as well. Sorc is on the edge of being overtuned but if rune cage is slightly toned down and DK's/Temps get a few key buffs I think that there is much less room for reasonable complaint.

Edit: I made no mention of the OP because it should be clear to everyone by now that magsorcs don't have the best mobility in the game. Lol
    Edited by WreckfulAbandon on July 13, 2018 9:51PM
    PC NA

All my comments are regarding PvP
  • Vahrokh
    Vahrokh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

That "counterplay" hopefully doesn't consist of removing either the undodgeable or unblockable aspect of Rune Cage.

Read the fine print:

"We are pushing hard for counterplay to rune cage and other cc options for sorc, with frag stun being at the top of the list"

The above means: "we NBs are pushing hard to make RC completely useless (same as what recently happened for DKs) and possibly bring back frags stun".

Basically, be sure RC will be unslotted by everyone very soon and maybe - just maybe - frags will be somewhat restored again.

• Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Mag Sorc will never be able to outrun any stamina build. Period. Streak is supposed to be used to quickly reposition within a small area, not as a means of escaping over a long distance.

I put 3 x Swift on my Shacklebreaker jewelry for two weeks, and it's been amazing. I can outrun anybody! I even get salty whispers about my "troll build" ha ha ha.

Of course my fun will come crashing to an end once Stamina builds start putting Swift on their jewelry, too...
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • f047ys3v3n
    f047ys3v3n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really, mag toons are pretty lacking for mobility. You pretty much have to vamp and mistform, during which you can't attack heal or anything, as the only other thing to drop snares is purge and they can then be instantly reapplied. There is just nothing that counters the ubiquitous forward momentum stam toons all have.

It is nice that sorc has a class major expedition, and streak, but you can't streak much and the ubiquitous slows are.... ubiquitous.
    I am mostly pleased with the current state of ESO. Please do continue to ban cheaters though and you guys have to find out who is duping gold and how because the economy is currently non-functional.
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I put 3 x Swift on my Shacklebreaker jewelry for two weeks, and it's been amazing. I can outrun anybody! I even get salty whispers about my "troll build" ha ha ha.

Of course my fun will come crashing to an end once Stamina builds start putting Swift on their jewelry, too...

With 3xpurple swift, major expedition, and sprint, you are basically at the speed cap. The only point where medium armor stam toons benefit at this point is that they do not need 3x swift due to medium armor passives.

Playing magsorc like this is much less effective in terms of damage, but much more fun IMO.
    no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

• Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That "counterplay" hopefully doesn't consist of removing either the undodgeable or unblockable aspect of Rune Cage. Stun duration decrease, damage decrease, range decrease (not as bad as petrify mind you), are all decent options for the "counterplay" there, but sorcs have had a stun as good as fear and petrify for only a short time now and I don't want to go back to all our stun options being blockable/dodgeable (or break on damage)

I wish people would let the frag stun go, I'm more interested in a dmg increase (un-nerfing) for frags than giving us the stun back. Also, not trying to take a swipe or offend, but I'd rather not hear from Magic NBs how OP Rune Cage is. Magic NB is the best class in the game for the few who master it, so please accept changes that increase the capabilities of other classes as well. Sorc is on the edge of being overtuned but if rune cage is slightly toned down and DK's/Temps get a few key buffs I think that there is much less room for reasonable complaint.

Edit: I made no mention of the OP because it should be clear to everyone by now that magsorcs don't have the best mobility in the game. Lol

I was truly and happy surprised with what you class rep have managed to collect and sort out in such a short time. Kudos for that !

What worries me is what I read in the patch notes ... what will ZO$ do with your feedback ?
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That's why i rather use ball over streak.
  • NightbladeMechanics
    NightbladeMechanics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Most of the cc feedback that we've received echos your concerns. We want more cc options for sorcs, and in the process of introducing counterplay to rune cage, we want to ensure sorc is not left with too little counterplay to block, dodge, and reflect builds. I'll be personally reminding ZOS in our meeting that a stun through block will be important, albeit one with some risk involved or conditions which need to be met in order to break block.
    Edited by NightbladeMechanics on July 15, 2018 4:17AM
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC's original dueling and PvP community guild
    Now NA/PC's dueling, BGs, small scale, GvG, and general PvP community. We float just under 500 members. Mail me in game for an invite.

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please don't do it in a way that means slotting more skills.. We've already switched from just frags to frags and cage for burst and cc. It is absolutely not possible to fit any more new CC abilities on a workable sorc' bar.
    Edited by Biro123 on July 15, 2018 10:24AM
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    A big problem is our ultimate, or the lack of it.
    I sternly believe Meteor to be a PvE ult. Delay, DoT and ult return are all things better suited to PvE.
    We need a cheap, instant, stun ult for our combo. We had it in the magical Dawnbreaker and it's no surprise it was the most used ult, most used when physical pre-RC, and people have demanded an ult like it for a very long time.
    Maybe the useless Ice Comet morph could be made into a weaker, cheaper, but instant ult.
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Didgerion wrote: »

Ah, the forums are always full of comedy.
  • Kikke
    Kikke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

That title belongs to stam sorc. Magicka sorc is the most mobile mag class, if that’s what you were talking about. Snares have been such an issue for so long that mag sorc mobility is a bit of a meme by now. XD

Are you replying genuinely to the pts changes, or are you discontent because you were kicked from the sorc discord for starting an argument and refusing to stop?

We are pushing hard for counterplay to rune cage and other cc options for sorc, with frag stun being at the top of the list. Zos has already addressed sorc mobility by heavily reducing the durations of almost every snare in the game, and we are pushing for more. The patch notes may not be everything everyone wanted, but they will certainly make massive improvements to the game over the current patch, especially considering in how little time zos implemented so many of our suggestions.

Plus it’s a long term program. Feel free to drop feedback in any of our forum posts to continue voicing your opinion. I’ll also let you back into the discord if you don’t bicker with anyone else.

80% of people only read the class balance and ignored the rest of the patch notes, so they keep screaming over stuff that's allready getting fixed or looked at. Welcome too the internet 2018 xD
    Cleared Trials:
    - vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM - vCR HM -

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching."
    -Someone said it, I guess.
  • Kikke
    Kikke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tho, I feel that the NB class rep should stay out of a sorc discussion. No?
    Cleared Trials:
    - vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM - vCR HM -

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching."
    -Someone said it, I guess.
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    kikkehs wrote: »
    Tho, I feel that the NB class rep should stay out of a sorc discussion. No?

What?
    He merely assured us of how the reps work overall. It's actually a really nice move from him to spend time letting us know.
  • Aedaryl
    Aedaryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @NightbladeMechanics

If you look at the PTS natch potes, you can notice nothing important was done for Sorcs.

I will explain you why since you seem to have trouble with that.

First, look at the picture :

LcfDAr8.png

Sorcerers
    • Mobile themed class doesn’t feel mobile. Bolt Escape “whiplash” effect, losing momentum especially up/down hills. Very susceptible to snares/roots. Class should be able to kite better

People can think the overall snare nerf is the solution for sorc mobility problem, but it's false, it's a good start but it doesn't solve the problem. A magicka DK will have you perma snare if he want, and any stamina build using Heroic slash as spammable will also have you perma snare. Nothing was made for "Bolt Escape “whiplash” effect, losing momentum especially up/down hills. Very susceptible to snares/roots." If someone want to perma snare you or root you as much as possible, you are still in trouble. Magsorc doesn't have major expedition in 99% of the situations, when all stamina build have it and when more than half of them are able to perma snare you, you doesn't feel "mobile"
    • Pets in PvP. Hard to control/die/have a mind of their own. Steals buffs from players. Paradox in a way, because in duels a “zookeeper” Sorcerer is a nightmare to fight (especially now they can cast them while CC immune). The more chaotic PvP gets, pets quickly lose their usefulness.

HERE IS THE BIGGEST JOKE ! Increasing pet speed is nice, but it DOESN'T SOLVE THE PROBLEM AT ALL. I don't know if you told it to ZoS, but actually, PLAYING WITH PETS ON CONSOLE IS IMPOSSIBLE because they don't have any command except heavy attack (they also don't have pet dismiss addon wich is a must have in cyrodil). When half the people cannot even use pets in PvP because they are unmanageable, I just can't take this program seriously with that fact.

Here is the solution : Give console player the same command than PC ones, and for solving all the BUGs related to pet, change the call back command to also PORT ALL PETS to you. This is simple no ?

• The post Crystal Frag version has lost a lot of what was once a defining feature. Sorcerer now feel formulaic and boring, especially now that dual wield isn’t really a thing. Destro Reach sorcerers are cookie-cutter and require specific reward weapon, rune cage auto stun while meteor drops feels cheap and is certainly unsatisfying for the target.

No crystal frag change, and the rune cage nerf is just bad, it's either not enough, or a bad way to change the ability (make it a dot was hightly suggested).
    • Stamina based sorcerers are unhappy they don’t feel much they get much out of the class as Hurricane is the only damage ability they used.
        Nothing changed.
      • The idea of a stamina Air Atronach morph (ala Ra Kotu from Hel Ra) was mentioned by several people.

Awesome idea, but no changes
      • Also a number of sorcerer passives don’t help the Stamina sorcerer

What's a stamina sorc ?

[*] Sustain in PvE is a pain point. Dark Deal is hard to fit on a sorcerer bar for to remain competitive DPS
        No change again.

[*] Wrobel questioned “Is lack of bar space because Sorcerer has too many good abilities?”
        [*] Yes and no. Sorcerer has good abilities, but must slot them to play well. For example, Sorcerer and Nightblade both have +8 % magicka boosts, sorcerer needs to slot a skill that does no damage, the Nightblade does not. Also Pets take up dead bar spots

Nothing changed, if ZoS want to give freedom to sorc, they need to either make streak not bound with dark conversion because you can't sustain it without, or to make harness and hardened non stackable, even something esle, but they was still no change.

[*] Masel’s chart has 46% of concern pet-oriented. Aside from boss fights that preclude pets (like Mage in AA), the Twilight tormentor morph was seen as particularly weak and the Clannfear too expensive for taking up two skills and dies to mechanics.

46% !!! A lot of thing about pets was mentionned here, and nothing changed at all

I don't trust in the reps program anymore, because nothing was made to help sorc. A not needed pet speed buff and a overall snare nerf that affect everyone, and a pitifull nerf on rune cage, that's all happened from all the discutions.

I don't know if it's because sorc class reps didn't make their jobs right, or if it's because ZoS just don't care about feedback, but I don't trust this all joke.

I really hope your "long term" story is true, but actually I'm just laugthing on Natch potes.
        Edited by Aedaryl on July 16, 2018 2:41PM
      • MashmalloMan
        MashmalloMan
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭✭✭
        @NightbladeMechanics

If you look at the PTS natch potes, you can notice nothing important was done for Sorcs.

LcfDAr8.png

Sorcerers
        • Mobile themed class doesn’t feel mobile. Bolt Escape “whiplash” effect, losing momentum especially up/down hills. Very susceptible to snares/roots. Class should be able to kite better

People can think the overall snare nerf is the solution for sorc mobility problem, but it's false, it's a good start but it doesn't solve the problem. A magicka DK will have you perma snare if he want, and any stamina build using Heroic slash as spammable will also have you perma snare. Nothing was made for "Bolt Escape “whiplash” effect, losing momentum especially up/down hills. Very susceptible to snares/roots." If someone want to perma snare you or root you as much as possible, you are still in trouble. Magsorc doesn't have major expedition in 99% of the situations, when all stamina build have it and when more than half of them are able to perma snare you, you doesn't feel "mobile"
        • Pets in PvP. Hard to control/die/have a mind of their own. Steals buffs from players. Paradox in a way, because in duels a “zookeeper” Sorcerer is a nightmare to fight (especially now they can cast them while CC immune). The more chaotic PvP gets, pets quickly lose their usefulness.

HERE IS THE BIGGEST JOKE ! Increasing pet speed is nice, but it DOESN'T SOLVE THE PROBLEM AT ALL. I don't know if you told it to ZoS, but actually, PLAYING WITH PETS ON CONSOLE IS IMPOSSIBLE because they don't have any command except heavy attack (they also don't have pet dismiss addon wich is a must have in cyrodil). When half the people cannot even use pets in PvP because they are unmanageable, I just can't take this program seriously with that fact.

Here is the solution : Give console player the same command than PC ones, and for solving all the BUGs related to pet, change the call back command to also PORT ALL PETS to you. This is simple no ?

• The post Crystal Frag version has lost a lot of what was once a defining feature. Sorcerer now feel formulaic and boring, especially now that dual wield isn’t really a thing. Destro Reach sorcerers are cookie-cutter and require specific reward weapon, rune cage auto stun while meteor drops feels cheap and is certainly unsatisfying for the target.

No crystal frag change, and the rune cage nerf is just bad, it's either not enough, or a bad way to change the ability (make it a dot was hightly suggested).
        • Stamina based sorcerers are unhappy they don’t feel much they get much out of the class as Hurricane is the only damage ability they used.
            Nothing changed.
          • The idea of a stamina Air Atronach morph (ala Ra Kotu from Hel Ra) was mentioned by several people.

What's a stamina sorc ?

[*] Sustain in PvE is a pain point. Dark Deal is hard to fit on a sorcerer bar for to remain competitive DPS
            No change again.

[*] Wrobel questioned “Is lack of bar space because Sorcerer has too many good abilities?”
            [*] Yes and no. Sorcerer has good abilities, but must slot them to play well. For example, Sorcerer and Nightblade both have +8 % magicka boosts, sorcerer needs to slot a skill that does no damage, the Nightblade does not. Also Pets take up dead bar spots

Nothing changed, if ZoS want to give freedom to sorc, they need to either make streak not bound with dark conversion because you can't sustain it without, or to make harness and hardened non stackable, even something esle, but they was still no change.

[*] Masel’s chart has 46% of concern pet-oriented. Aside from boss fights that preclude pets (like Mage in AA), the Twilight tormentor morph was seen as particularly weak and the Clannfear too expensive for taking up two skills and dies to mechanics.

46% !!! A lot of thing about pets was mentionned here, and nothing changed at all

I don't trust in the reps program anymore, because nothing was made to help sorc. A not needed pet speed buff and a overall snare nerf that affect everyone, and a pitifull nerf on rune cage, that's all happened from all the discutions.

I don't know if it's because sorc class reps didn't make their jobs right, or if it's because ZoS just don't care about feedback, but I don't trust this all joke.

I really hope your "long term" story is true, but actually I'm just laugthing on Natch potes.

Look, I think everyone is on board the hate train for the lack of changes, I myself maining a stam sorc and agree with every point they raised. They're addressing all the concerns so have a little faith that changes are coming. It seems this game is very complicated to make what we feel are easy changes, it's a huge mmo built 4-6 years ago and everytime they release something new the game completely breaks. The fact that we have this class rep program is a good sign.

Do you really think they would clearly line out all these concerns and give sorc's 2 changes. They focused on DK/Temp quite a bit this time, the concerns raised will probably take a while to implement and to be honest, thats what people wanted. So many people complained ZOS changes TOO much all at once. Our changes could be around the corner.

Plus the DLC hasn't released. There is another meeting on the 20th and more patches to come. I know we all won't be completely happy with whatever they come up with, at least from a stam sorc perspective, but my GOD. If I get another stam skill and some juicy passives, ANYTHING. I'll be happy. This program is better than no program at all.
            Edited by MashmalloMan on July 16, 2018 6:42PM
            PC Beta - 1900+ CP

Stam Sorc Khajiit PvE/PVP Main || Stam Sorc Dark Elf PvP ||
            Stam Templar Dark Elf || Stam Warden Wood Elf || Stam DK Nord || Stam Necro Orc || Stam Blade Khajiit

Mag Sorc High Elf || Mag Templar High Elf || Mag Warden Breton || Mag Necro Khajiit || Mag Blade Khajiit
          • Aedaryl
            Aedaryl
            ✭✭✭✭✭
            @NightbladeMechanics

LcfDAr8.png

Sorcerers

Nothing changed.

What's a stamina sorc ?

No change again.

Look, I think everyone is on board the hate train for the lack of changes, I myself maining a stam sorc and agree with every point they raised. They're addressing all the concerns so have a little faith that changes are coming. It seems this game is very complicated to make what we feel are easy changes, it's a huge mmo built 4-6 years ago and everytime they release something new the game completely breaks. The fact that we have this class rep program is a good sign.

Do you really think they would clearly line out all these concerns and give sorc's 2 changes. They focused on DK/Temp quite a bit this time, the concerns raised will probably take a while to implement and to be honest, thats what people wanted. So many people complained ZOS changes TOO much all at once. Our changes could be around the corner.

Plus the DLC hasn't released. There is another meeting on the 20th and more patches to come. I know we all won't be completely happy with whatever they come up with, at least from a stam sorc perspective, but my GOD. If I get another stam skill and some juicy passives, ANYTHING. I'll be happy. This program is better than no program at all.

ZoS didn't changed anything that's sorc focusing and meaninfull except a nerf (not nerfed enough for me).

They could at least made something.

At least, give to console player the command already existing on PC, it would add to the main sorc concern a sign of hope.

The only off meta build avaible for magsorc is behind PC barrier, this is a shame. It also include combat proc pets and warden bear ultimate.

ZoS doesn't care about the sorc main concern, and about Sorc in general.
              • Irylia
                Irylia
                ✭✭✭✭✭
                -Just remove the delay
                -add a major/minor snare system 30/15% with 4 sec uptime
                -increase range of streak
                -cut the increased cost to cap after the first increase

Pick one
              • barshemm
                barshemm
                ✭✭✭✭
                As a Stam sorc the real challenge is being locked into forward momentum or just dealing with snare/root. Shuffle is too expensive for a class with only one option for boosting Stam Regen which requires double barring a skill or eating a slot on your front bar and adding even more bar management to a class which already has overload.

A stamina based snare/root break like the dk magicka one would be nice. Or a burst heal. Right now it's rally or momentum. Heck add a root break too dark deal and that would cover it. It's too soon for it's heal to be super effective anyway. Or get rid of that block bonus on bound armaments for a heal or root break. The block thing is nice, especially after an incap but doesn't do much of there is a big defile on you.

Or make shuffle reduced cost and Stam sorcs can try to suck it up and run medium. Not ideal for a brawler class though.