Maintenance for the week of July 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox One: North American and European megaservers for patch maintenance – July 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®4: North American and European megaservers for patch maintenance – July 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)

Fatal Fredas Hype

• generalmyrick
    generalmyrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ITS GOIGN TO BE AN EVENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Insight to Agree to Awesome Ratio = 1:6:2.7 as of 7/13/2018

Compared to people that I've ignored = I am 18% more insightful, 20% less agreeable, and 88% more awesome.
  • Doctordarkspawn
    Doctordarkspawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So what even is it, black friday sale?
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

To me, the measure of a man is whether or not he fights for his principles. It does not matter if you never had a chance to begin with. The deck could be stacked, the game rigged against you. You fight to the bitter end, because it is worth fighting for.

NA-PC Tank player only.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

A Friday the 13th sale.
  • Tyrobag
    Tyrobag
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Friday the 13th sale
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭
    I hope they put the nightmare corser on sale tommorow :)
  • Ragged_Claw
    Ragged_Claw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well unless it's something that costs 300 crowns or less, I'm out. 300 crowns is all I got, see?
  • generalmyrick
    generalmyrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i hope they surprise us with a new event.

Compared to people that I've ignored = I am 18% more insightful, 20% less agreeable, and 88% more awesome.
  • Shadow-Fighter
    Shadow-Fighter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Friday-13.jpg
    Natch Potes is like a box of chocolates - you never know what you're gonna get
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what about the black dwemer mounts?
    Zebendal- Stam Sorc, PC NA
  • mb10
    mb10
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Probably a crown sale or something
    Listen to your player base and take in their feedback. Its been 4 years now.
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today is already Friday 13th you people are behind the times...
  • Xoelarasizerer
    Xoelarasizerer
    ✭✭✭
    "Even Tamriel's most superstitious cannot predict."
    Even though it's probably gonna be the same edgy mount and pet it's been the last few times....

I really REALLY hope it's the recently data-mined Edgy Daemon Cockerel but released this early. I'd <3 ZOS so much for a super early super Edgy Chicken.
    800+ Champ Points
    My Toonz:
    1. Dragonborn High King Ra - "Tamriel Hero" (Breton Magic Dragonknight)
    2. Umbacano of Nenalata - "Sun's Dusk Reaper" (Undead Healer Sorcerer)
    3. Avita Vesnia of Kynareth - "Royal Jester" (Imperial Tank Vampire)
    4. Borgakh the Steel Heart - "Hero of Clockwork City" (Orisimer Tank Sorcerer)
    5. The Marker of Magna-Ge - "Magnanimous" (Magna-Ge Healer Templar)
    6. Lydia the Housecarl of Ra - "Master Thief" (Argonian Tank Nightblade)
    7. M'rissi the Fluffy Kitten - "Bane of the Gold Coast" (Khajiit Werewolf)
    8. Doc Hathor Sekhmet - "Hero of Wrothgar" (Redguard Stamina Sorcerer) *
    9. Caesar Set Pilgrim - "Covenant Hero" (Bosmer Stamina Dragonknight) *
    10. Maureen Anubisteen - "Pact Hero" (Nord Tank Dragonknight) *
    11. Android Piscean Eon Pal - "Dominion Hero" (Android Stamina Warden) *
    12. Brelyna Maryon after Lull - "Saviour of Morrowind" (Dunmer Healer Nightblade)
    13. Serana Volkihar the Cured - "Enemy of Coldharbour" (Vestige Tank Warden) *
    14. Runa Fair-Shield of Rawr - "Master Angler" (Plasma Cannon Magic Sorcerer) *
    15. El Eh Neh whom adopted Ra - "Saviour of Summerset" (Altmer Healer Warden) *
    16. [PROFILE NOT YET AVAILABLE LEVEL 11 SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED]
    17. [PROFILE NOT YET AVAILABLE LEVEL 11 SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED]
    * progress not yet finished.
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have 5500 crowns. I could go for a 16th character slot. Or maybe a decon assistant. Just skip the butt-ugly particle effects on the assistant. They don't need a green fog coming out their butt like many mounts.
  • werghon
    werghon
    What is a decon assistant?
  • Vulsahdaal
    Vulsahdaal
    ✭✭✭✭
    delete duplicate
    Edited by Vulsahdaal on July 13, 2018 8:44AM
    Aleksandr Drakonov-- Breton magblade DPS-- *silence*
    Alisiah Drakonova-- Nord magsorc DPS-- "They say you cant choose your family. Well, I chose mine, didnt I?"
    Ivan Levikov-- Imperial stamDK Tank-- "I'm just your typical shining white knight in dull black armor."
    Zavulon-- Breton magsorc DPS-- "Some men just want to watch the world burn. When I'm done, they'll have their wish."
    Alex Konstan-- Imperial stamblade DPS-- "Yeah, yeah, whatever.. You got my gold or what?"
    Ak'suhp Ferbolls-- Khajiit magblade DPS-- "Khajiit has skooma, if you have coin."
    Amaris Cyndel-- Redguard magplar Healer- "Of course I promise to do my best to keep you alive. I mean, after all, if you die they'll come after me next."
    Runinkar-- Altmer magsorc DPS-- "And so it begins.."
    The Fateless One-- Bosmer stamblade DPS-- "Dont make me come looking for you. Because the next time you see me, you wont see me. Got it?"
    Salvatore Zerkalo-- Redguard stamden DPS-- "Im sorry, I didnt quite get that. Why dont you come a little closer, and say it again."
    Vito Ferranti-- Imperial stamDK DPS-- "Who in oblivion are you, and why are you talking to me?"
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭
    When is it getting announced ?
  • Yuls
    Yuls
    ✭✭✭
    Black Camel of Ill Omen (2500), Dire Pony (1200), Great Dark Stag (4000), Curse of Vampirism (1000), Werewolf's Bite (1000)
  • Ragged_Claw
    Ragged_Claw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nothing for 300 crowns then? Oh well, it IS traditionally an unlucky day I suppose...
  • generalmyrick
    generalmyrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Acrolas wrote: »
    It was the Hot Topic Elk and Hot Topic Pony the first two times, so it's a safe bet that it's going to be Hot Topic Elk and Hot Topic Pony the third time around.

...is zos that predictable?
    Yuls wrote: »
    Black Camel of Ill Omen (2500), Dire Pony (1200), Great Dark Stag (4000), Curse of Vampirism (1000), Werewolf's Bite (1000)

*kicks rox and cries holding self*

oh wells. WE GET 3 150% XP SCROLLS TODAY! WOOT!
    Edited by generalmyrick on July 13, 2018 2:56PM

• Jailbirdy
    Jailbirdy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Fatal (to your wallet) Fredas Event:

WW and Vamp bites are free on console....

I hope people buy that black elk....I can see those a mile off in Cyrodill, will make ganking easier during Midyear Mayhem (when the event arrives in December due to delays in fixing PVP)

It's a camel....nuff said...

Disclaimer: The statements and information from this account are for entertainment & informational purposes only. Any interpretation, implied or otherwise does not constitute negligence on any part of this forum posting.
  • themaddaedra
    themaddaedra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's not even the last thing to hype for tbh lol.
    Uzrad |Argonian Templar | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor - Dro'm-Athra Destroyer -The Flawless Conqueror - Voice of Reason
    Teenage Warhead | Altmer Sorcerer | Dro'm-Athra Destroyer - Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason
    Blood and Fear | Dunmer Nightblade | The Legendary Detonator

PC|EU
  • generalmyrick
    generalmyrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    why a tweet to hype the event when we have the auto pop up anyway?

im telling you if they start throwing us a surprise tiny event with these promotions it might make happy customers open those wallets more. its always the case, "if i was in charge!" right? :-)

• Ananoriel
    Ananoriel
    ✭✭
    The prices are a bit disappointing for a sale event. 4000 crowns for a mount is way too overpriced. I am mean, the Great Dark Stag is pretty, but not 4k crowns worth pretty.
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yay! More crown store items! Just what we needed!

/sarcasm

Atleast we got Little Raz ! only thing I really cared about