The issues related to logging in to the European megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of July 16:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – July 16
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• PC/Mac: North American and European megaservers for patch maintenance – July 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: North American and European megaservers for patch maintenance – July 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: North American and European megaservers for patch maintenance – July 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)

Crown Store fang lair and scalecaller motif.

elhitman19
elhitman19
Soul Shriven
So I bought the fang lair and scale caller motif from the crown store because I really liked both styles as well as the alternative styles that you can get from battle grounds. The description for both the motifs says it also teaches "the equivalent" styles. I interpreted that as the ones you get in battle grounds too. When I learned both the motifs both the equivalent styles show up as locked. Is this a bug or simply misleading description?

Best Answers

• elhitman19
    elhitman19
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for clearing that up. I guess that's just co fusing since their is 2 different variations of the motifs. Kinda misleading