The issues related to logging in to the European megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of July 16:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – July 16
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• PC/Mac: North American and European megaservers for patch maintenance – July 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: North American and European megaservers for patch maintenance – July 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: North American and European megaservers for patch maintenance – July 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)

trader or banker

tim99
tim99
✭✭✭
Is it allowed to post in the forum to find people which want/need a banker or trader etc... for a little tip like 2 mio gold e.g.? ^^
Hide signatures always - check
  • Pink_Violinz
    Pink_Violinz
    ✭✭✭✭
    On the forums? Not really recommended. Besides, it'll probably be faster to try a guild mate/friend/zone chat than try to find someone on the same server as you
    I can't outheal stupid
    PAPSMEAR - Positively Against Paws SMEAR campaign - Say YES to crown crates
  • Arcon2825
    Arcon2825
    ✭✭✭
    I hope it is not. At least not in „General“ category.
    Xbox EU: CP 800+
    Laeleith - Magicka Sorcerer, Vampire
    Thaleidria - Magicka Templar
    Maryssia - Stamina Dragonknight, Werewolf
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trading is not permitted on the forum, and using the gifting system ingame with people you don't know and trust implicitly is not recommended.
  • tim99
    tim99
    ✭✭✭
    i know... its just... housing is so expensive... and i'm just jung and need the money ;)
    Hide signatures always - check
  • Jameliel
    Jameliel
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is the first mainstream mmo I've ever played without a trade forum. A travesty it is....