The issues related to logging in to the European megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of July 16:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – July 16
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• PC/Mac: North American and European megaservers for patch maintenance – July 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: North American and European megaservers for patch maintenance – July 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: North American and European megaservers for patch maintenance – July 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)
Warden's bear needs some kind of a buff.
I've been messing with a mag warden with bear ulti for the past few days and have come up with a few issues that would need to be fixed for the poor bear. I can't really speak for the pve side of the bear but for pvp it needs some kind of buff. You may be asking", why are you using the bear for pvp in the first place?" 2 reasons its got a stun that hits hard when it lands and it has an execute that murders anything it touches in that 25% range. Im talking 8k on those zerg surviving tanks and all the way up to 31k on light armor users. The 25% movement speed is a good step in the right direction. But it needs more to be considered for an ulti slot when you have an aoe cc that give all allies major protection and a cheap healing ulti.
Edited by Zach2322 on July 12, 2018 8:33PM
Here are a few pain points
-Solo play, you might as well not even slot an ulti and you'll get the same experience with the bear with how often it spends cc'ed.
-The A.I. in general of all the pets need some kind of overhaul on console because they are incredibly hard to control. The bear specifically in pvp seems to do what ever it wants. You heavy attack a target to get it to attack said target and suddenly to starts attacking a random keep guard that looked at it.
-the bear can't seem to actually hit accurately. It could just be the rate at which it attacks but it seems like the bear just runs up to a player and stares at it intensely. The stun it does takes 3 seconds to fully cast itself and doesn't seem to hit often when the person is standing still(no damage number either). The ulti part of it that hits like a truck and is the execute will eat the ulti and not actually go off. It could be from the bear not doing the attack or the person getting out of its range. Personally I think it's both as I've seen the bear hit a guy who went to roll away for 22k mid roll.
-the bear will sometimes just disappear and reappear mid combat. It disapeared when I was sieging a keep somehow found it's way into the keep and was attacking people up top counter sieging.
- edit point I forgot about. The eternal guardian doesn't even throw you in the animation to recast when I dies in pvp it's a lifesaver but it's basicly a useless morph in both pve and pvp since I know it locks you into the cast animation if it does in one.
While I know combat pets in general need some kind of rework, the bear needs alot of help if it's going to be an ulti that takes up both bars. Changing the speed of the stun and it's cone of attack would make a big difference in pvp without over buffing it for pve. Something just needs to be done to that poor bear.