The issues related to logging in to the European megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of July 16:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – July 16
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• PC/Mac: North American and European megaservers for patch maintenance – July 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: North American and European megaservers for patch maintenance – July 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: North American and European megaservers for patch maintenance – July 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)
Cool new idea. Let me know what you think
Was just talking with a friend about dealing with all the Aedra and Daedra through quests. We both thought the depth of the idea has been pretty neat to experience. That being said, we both thought of an idea. What about being able to swear allegiance to your favorite god(ess) and have each one include their own skill line? Only useable with sworn allegiance. Like a class skill line but only available after starting the game and traveling to said shrine? You could have Stendarr followers battling Mephala followers as an example. With the added ability to collect hero sets as apposed to monster sets. An Aedra follower wouldn't be wearing a skeleton head after all. Let's get this noticed and see some really cool growth!!