Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• ESO Website for maintenance – September 26, 7:00AM EDT (11:00 UTC) - 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC)
Update 24 and the Dragonhold DLC Game Pack are both now available for testing on the PTS! Experience the amazing conclusion to the Season of the Dragon saga. You can find the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

(PS4 NA) The PTK's - A Chill, Donation-Based Trading Guild (Trader in Sentinel thru Sept. 22nd)

• DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trader in Brass Fortress in CWC... great timing given the current event. :)
    PS4 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 160+) - and Vice-GM of The Dragon Chasers - a free beginners trading guild (all levels welcome). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • Araosrom
    Araosrom
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join your guild, my PSN ID is Araosrom, thanks in advance.
  • Mookie_McGroin
    Hey, can I get an invite to the guild...PSN: Mookie_McGroin
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll send you both invites later tonight when I get home from work. :)
    PS4 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 160+) - and Vice-GM of The Dragon Chasers - a free beginners trading guild (all levels welcome). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trader back in Alinor this week! :)
  • pyrometheus
    Hey! If you're still recruiting I'd like to join.
    PSN- PyromethesDrakco
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We recently did an inactive purge, so room for about 60 new members for anyone who'd like to sign up! Trader in Alinor again this week. :smile:
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trader in Alinor again. We also had an inactive purge recently, so room for new members. :)
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trader in Alinor again and room for about 20 new members, if anyone here is interested in joining!
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trader remains in Alinor. :)
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trader in Lilmoth, Murkmire this week and room for about 15 new members, if interested. :)
  • Mewpers
    Mewpers
    Hey, I’m in this guild! It’s a great bunch of people.
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trader back in Alinor this week, and only room for 7 more people looking for a free, laid-back grading guild.
  • Rah_Duhlac
    Rah_Duhlac
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds like a great group. If you still have room please invite Rah-Duhlac. I am a truck driver real life so my wife Elsbreath (character name) will be the one playing most of the time. I am in a more fighting guild but her thing is all about the crafting lol. Sounds perfect for us both. Current cp 322.

Thanks, Rah and Els
  • Puzzlenuts
    Puzzlenuts
    ✭✭✭
    I'll take an invite if you have room. CP 810. PSN-Puzzlenuts
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rah - sent you an invite.

@Puzzlenuts - you gotta leave a guild first before I can invite you. Game says you’re at the 5 max in guild membership.
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Back in Alinor and room for about 5 more people. :)
  • jdrokz7
    jdrokz7
    Soul Shriven
    I'd love to join if you're still having new people! My PSN is jdrokz7
  • sheeshman93
    I'd like an invite if there's room. PSN - DrSheesh - CP592
    Thanks!
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like an invite if there's room. PSN - DrSheesh - CP592
    Thanks!

@sheeshman93 - invite sent!
  • Dragomon197
    Dragomon197
    Soul Shriven
    Id like to join. PSN:Dragomon197
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Id like to join. PSN:Dragomon197

Sent you an invite earlier today, @Dragomon197
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    Would like a chance to see if I fit in CJ3955H thank you
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would like a chance to see if I fit in CJ3955H thank you

@cjhhickman39 Invite sent!

• Poopz_McDougall
    Poopz_McDougall
    Soul Shriven
    PLease add me to your guild
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PLease add me to your guild

@Poopz_McDougall - is your username here the same as your PSN name?
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PTKs are back in Alinor and we have some spots available for CP 250+ folks who'd like to join!
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trader in Belkarth, Craglorn this week and room for some new folks if you'd like to join us!
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're in Alinor this week and after an inactives purge, we're open to new recruits once more!
  • mutantbuffalo
    mutantbuffalo
    Soul Shriven
    Hello! I'd be interested in joining the guild!
    PSN: Koishiimai