Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

(PS4 NA) The PTK's - A Chill, Donation-Based Trading Guild (Trader in Alinor/Rimmen regularly)

DragonRacer
DragonRacer
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
If you're looking for a chill, laid-back guild whose primary focus is having a good guild trader and being helpful to one another - in a setting with no weekly fees/dues and never will have such - then The PTKs may be the guild for you!

While we don't traditionally go after any guild traders in capital cities on a regular basis (we'd probably have to charge mandatory weekly fees to compete and that's not what we're about), we do tend to get good-to-great traders. We've been in Alinor mostly regularly, but hop around among good-tier cities.

We support ourselves through donations from members, frequent raffles, and our weekly Friday night guild text chat auction, hosted by me.

Guild requirement is that you are active, of a generally good nature (i.e. don't be a constant troll or *** to people), and CP 500 or higher on at least one character.

The guild bank is locked down and for donations only. To 100% donate items for the auctions, you'd deposit to the guild bank. If you'd like to be a SELLER in our auctions (plot twist!), you'd mail the auctioneer of the next upcoming auction with your items and state what percentage you are donating to the guild (minimum donation of 20% is asked). Each seller is limited to a specific number of mails per auction and based on donation percentage in order to try and keep auctions quick and efficient. We do ask for items to be of good quality, such as purple furnishing plans (acceptable green plans are the 5 fabricant CWC ones and acceptable blue plans are Ayleid, Dwarven, Daedric Fence, and Coldharbour Brazier), gold mats, high-level crafting mats, alchemy mats, master writs (no jewelry writs), purple motifs (except Chapters 11-14, Assassins, Mercenary, Hollowjack, Skinchanger, and Dremora), psijic/key fragments, rare and cool prepared furniture, XP pots, research jewelry, and mid-level blue food/drink recipes or the really tasty purple food/drink recipes (such as Jugged Rabbit Preserved, Withered Tree Venison, etc). Only traditionally good items to avoid are set armor/weapon/jewelry pieces (just too hard to auction off, from past experience). Being an auction seller is an awesome way to help support the guild AND make some extra coin for yourself. :smile:

We do have some members that group up to do dungeons or trials, so we have help available for that, if such is your jam. We also have all attunable weapon/armor/jewelry crafting stations as well as all Mundus stones accessible at the guild hall. Additionally, we have an optional Discord.

If you'd like to join the family, reply here or you can reach out to DragonRacer13
Edited by DragonRacer on September 3, 2021 4:34PM
PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    425 members strong - now recruiting!
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • BooffSwanson
    BooffSwanson
    Soul Shriven
    350 warden tank here , sounds like this is the guild I’ve been looking for! I’m a very dedicated player to PVE and helping my guild mates. Looking for a guild that uses voice chat and has trader! PSN Booff_Swanson
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    350 warden tank here , sounds like this is the guild I’ve been looking for! I’m a very dedicated player to PVE and helping my guild mates. Looking for a guild that uses voice chat and has trader! PSN Booff_Swanson

Invite sent and welcome!

Trader in Vivec again thru July 22
  • Blackjak-33
    Blackjak-33
    ✭✭✭
    Returning player here, may I get an invite I need a solid trading guild Ann's I have multiple maxed crafts. PSN: Blackjak33

Edit: hold a spot I'm not CP 250 yet, but close lol
    Edited by Blackjak-33 on July 16, 2018 2:17PM
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Returning player here, may I get an invite I need a solid trading guild Ann's I have multiple maxed crafts. PSN: Blackjak33

Edit: hold a spot I'm not CP 250 yet, but close lol

Right on, hit us up in a few when you get there! We'll be happy to have ya.
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sadly, we lost a very awesome, sweet, and long-standing guild member to a heart condition this past Wednesday. We created a special Memorial Garden area for her at the Guild Hall. Wanted to share that so that if you happen to join and visit the guild hall, you will know the story behind that special area.

Rest in peace, wickeddeva. :(

WyyTKBN.png

NwOhSFP.png

vMYUVS7.png

• ShortSweetnSassy
    ShortSweetnSassy
    Soul Shriven
    Please invite me to guild - champion level 824 someday eso will catch up with me. Master crafter character, well behaved, and an on most days.
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Please invite me to guild - champion level 824 someday eso will catch up with me. Master crafter character, well behaved, and an on most days.

Sure, can do tonight when I get off work. Is your PSN name the same as your forum name here?
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We scored a trader in Wayrest this week, so now's a great time to join!

And just a friendly reminder that we do ask for members to have at least one character at CP 250 or reasonably close to. Interest from new players Level 50 and lower is admirable at such an early point in the game, but we may not be the guild for you quite yet. :)
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Trader in Rawl'kha this week and room for more members!
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Trader in Brass Fortress in Clockwork City this week. :)
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Trader in Greenshade this week. :)
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Trader in Alinor for the first time! :)
  • ms_sophysticated
    Hey can I join your guild? If so I’m ms_sophysticated on psn
    Console/SERVER:PS4/NA
    CHARACTER INFO:
    mssophysticated-khajit-Stamina-Nightbliade
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hey can I join your guild? If so I’m ms_sophysticated on psn

What CP level are you?

@ms_sophysticated
    Edited by DragonRacer on September 17, 2018 11:14AM
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We have a trader in Alinor again this week and still room available for new members who are CP 250 or higher.
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Third consecutive week with a trader in Alinor. :)
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We remain in Alinor. :)
  • Jace669
    Jace669
    Soul Shriven
    Looking to join a trader guild - psn req4adream character jice Cp 445
    Edited by Jace669 on October 6, 2018 4:26PM
  • megasurge93
    megasurge93
    ✭✭✭
    Please invite Megasurge93 and Kellyknits93

Thank you
    "Illusion is the first of all pleasures." ~Oscar Wilde
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We remain in ALinor again this week! :)
    Jace669 wrote: »

Invite sent.

Thank you

Sent invite to Kelly. You, however, @megasurge93 - says you cannot accept any more guild invitations, so you will need to leave one of your 5 guilds to make space for us to send you an invite.

• megasurge93
    megasurge93
    ✭✭✭
    Jace669 wrote: »

Invite sent.

Thank you

Sent invite to Kelly. You, however, @megasurge93 - says you cannot accept any more guild invitations, so you will need to leave one of your 5 guilds to make space for us to send you an invite.

I had an invite pending that apparently blocked receipt. I declined that invite and have only 4 guilds, so send when you are able please. Thank you.
  • megasurge93
    megasurge93
    ✭✭✭

Thank you

I had an invite pending that apparently blocked receipt. I declined that invite and have only 4 guilds, so send when you are able please. Thank you.

We're both in! Thank you.
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Trader in Alinor again. Over a month now, and previous months we were regularly in Vivec City and Rawl'kha.

Still have room for about 30 more members, if anyone is keen on joining.
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We remain in Alinor and have room for 20 or so new members that are CP 250 or higher. :)
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We remain in Alinor and still have room for a few more interested members. :)
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Trader in Sentinel this week and about 19 open spots available to join the guild.
  • rdengland1
    Hey could i get an invite? Psn wvintn
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    rdengland1 wrote: »

@rdengland1

Sorry for the long wait, haven't been on the forum since early Friday. I'll pop you an invite today. :)
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    rdengland1 wrote: »

@rdengland1

Sorry for the long wait, haven't been on the forum since early Friday. I'll pop you an invite today. :)

@rdengland1 - tried to invite you, but game says you are in max number of guilds and need to leave one first.
    Edited by DragonRacer on November 11, 2018 10:36PM