The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Hunter's Glade Showcase (New Wolfhunter House)

• wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It looks awesome, but I'm sure it will be like the houses in Zo$'s new housing model, 18k furnished, limited time, Crown Store only, not available with gold.
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • Kitty_Quietly
    Kitty_Quietly
    ✭✭✭
    Wow. Looks like one of the best designs yet. I even like the eerie haze.

One thing I noticed missing which maybe is just me, but wildlife would be nice. Any chance we would be able to buy some deer to see roaming around? Even if we couldn’t kill them, it would just add a little something. Again, I might be the only one who wants that, so not a huge concern. Just was curious if such a thing would be availble to buy.

• Luigi_Vampa
    Luigi_Vampa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wow. Looks like one of the best designs yet. I even like the eerie haze.

One thing I noticed missing which maybe is just me, but wildlife would be nice. Any chance we would be able to buy some deer to see roaming around? Even if we couldn’t kill them, it would just add a little something. Again, I might be the only one who wants that, so not a huge concern. Just was curious if such a thing would be availble to buy.

I agree. It is in Hircine's Hunting Ground and there is nothing to hunt.
    PC/EU DC
  • AuldWolf
    AuldWolf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah, yes. The seventy dollar pity prize for players who wanted werewolf to be a toggle.

"Hey, we couldn't give werewolf players any of the things they actually wanted. Perhaps we should make a statement about that and tell them we're going to be trying to do that in an upcoming patch to make it up to the--"
    "NONSENSE! We're going to sell them a $70 house where they can have their permanent werewolves and they'll love us for it! See, intern! If we monetise their desires, we'll be rich!"
    "I don't think this is how you monetise desires. I think to do that you'd want to add a system of custom looks for the werewolf, with the first on offer being the werewolf behemoth for a hefty price tag, then others arriving later. That's wh--"
    "NONSENSE! Utter nonsense! What they like is expensive, oversized houses!"

ZOS is so out of touch I can't help but make fun of it.

(Fixed a typo.)

Edited by AuldWolf on July 12, 2018 12:38AM
  • theuglyalkonost
    theuglyalkonost
    Soul Shriven
    I ponied up for Earthtear and don't regret it for a minute. I love that property and have done some really cool stuff with it. I've bought six other houses in-game and love those as well. I've loved all the limited-time houses and seriously considered buying each and every one of them (although, TBH, my two favorite "special"/ limited-time houses were the first two: Grand Topal and Tel Galen), but this is the bottom line for me: I'm not spending $70-$110 on another digital house until/unless they increase the furnishing cap. It doesn't make sense to buy another ginormous property that I can't adequately furnish. IMO the only justification for spending that much money on something that isn't real is if it provides hours and hours and hours of entertainment. Having a property with a ton of potential that you can't realize because there's a stupid furnishing cap is... not entertaining. There are soooo many other things I want to do with my Earthtear, but I'm at my cap. It's a real bummer. If ZoS would increase the furnishing cap (or better yet, get rid of a cap altogether), I would throw so much of my money at them for all of their houses.

But yeah, this place is gorgeous. Increase the furnishing cap, ZoS, and I'll buy it!
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I agree, was running around the place last night and thought it would be great if we had prey to chase. Even if it was only ghostly forms of deer and such, it would be pretty cool, let us hunt!

I would like to mention also, that when you leave the house, you are exactly 15 seconds ride away from the werewolf shrine! Very handy port to go and share the gift of Hircine!

I agree that the furnishing cap needs to be increased a little, 100 to 200 more would be so nice.
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Glaiceana wrote: »
    I would like to mention also, that when you leave the house, you are exactly 15 seconds ride away from the werewolf shrine! Very handy port to go and share the gift of Hircine!

Yeah, I have to say the placement of this house was sheer genius.
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree, was running around the place last night and thought it would be great if we had prey to chase. Even if it was only ghostly forms of deer and such, it would be pretty cool, let us hunt!
    Yeah, I'd also like to have possibility to put there something better than couple of mudcrabs. No, I like mudcrabs as house decoration... but Hircine will be disappointed!
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Houses: The Erstwhile Sanctuary. Everybody is welcomed! Here is video.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
  • Ananoriel
    Ananoriel
    ✭✭✭
    It looks beautiful, and I like those Autumn-themed colours. The location is wellthought as well, I like it.

A shame that it is a Crown Store only house again. It will be incredibly expensive I am afraid...
  • Chrysa1is
    Chrysa1is
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enemoriana wrote: »
    @Enemoriana It's very awesome isn't it? :D It could potentially be the new guild home if people want it!

For werewolf guild that would be best guildhall that ever can be )
    Unlimited in time all-in-werewolf-form party...

My werewolf guild are excited :)
  • ganj1234
    ganj1234
    ✭✭✭
    I would totally buy it if i could use my gold because it's actually really pretty and they clearly did a remarkable job. Sadly, I can't give money to a company that values cosmetics more than actual performance issues. #FeelsBadMan
    @x.Elle_x - PC/NA DC magblade sweat and fashion extraordinaire✿ Guild: Black Fire
  • xericdx
    xericdx
    ✭✭✭
    I sincerely think and hope it will be less than the Grotto&Co....

The Psijic Villa will e super expensive for sure. However, Hunger reminds more of Coldharbour (which was around 5k crowns) as it is more of a blank state space with some trees than a super elaborate houses.

I would say somewhere around 9k, in between Corldharbour and other big houses? Would be really disappointed (although maybe not surprised) it it was on the 15k price tag....
    Characters
    Primo Aldouine (MagSorc), AD
    Kro'zuc Primo (StamDK), AD
    Primo Leyla, MagDK, DC
    Primo Salazar (MagPlar), AD
    Leyla Softpawn (StamBade), AD
    Shaz Primo (MagBlade), AD
    Marcus Primo (MagDen), EP
    Elonthor Primo (StamDen), AD
    The Red, MagNecro, AD

You like housing?! We have the place for you: Tamriel Homes Guild! Contact me for info (in-game ID @xericdx) or visit our website https://tamrielhomes.com/
    PC EU
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    xericdx wrote: »
    I sincerely think and hope it will be less than the Grotto&Co....

The Psijic Villa will e super expensive for sure. However, Hunger reminds more of Coldharbour (which was around 5k crowns) as it is more of a blank state space with some trees than a super elaborate houses.

I would say somewhere around 9k, in between Corldharbour and other big houses? Would be really disappointed (although maybe not surprised) it it was on the 15k price tag....
    That's a good point actually, there's a lot of trees and open space etc, just like the Coldharbour one. But there is one build up part in the entrance however. We will just have to wait and see :)
    Priests of Hircine
    Playing since July 2015!
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two questions if anyone knows when is it suppose to be for sell and can you remain in werewolf form permanently without the timer running out i went and previewed it and turned into a werwolf while i was previewing it and it didn't let me stay in werewolf not sure if when you purchase it might be different
  • csbeau1969
    csbeau1969
    ✭✭
    Hi all,

I am now a proud owner of Hunters Glade. Quick question? How do you transform into werewolf form "permanently" while inside the house. I have to have my Ultimate bar full, and then I do not remain in form.

What am I missing?

Thank you!

Chris
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    csbeau1969 wrote: »
    Hi all,

I am now a proud owner of Hunters Glade. Quick question? How do you transform into werewolf form "permanently" while inside the house. I have to have my Ultimate bar full, and then I do not remain in form.

What am I missing?

Thank you!

Chris

Only works while in the glade portion not the foyer
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • FlyingSwan
    FlyingSwan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a WW I am somewhat tempted to get this, as I have a load of crowns in my account from when I used to sub. I did look at the preview, and I think it's a great looking place, but it also feels somewhat lacking, I'm thinking that it ought to have some wildlife running about etc, to feel more alive.

I guess it's a useful port to the shrine if guildies want a bite, but am struggling to find other utility in it. It's 10k crowns furnished, so in real terms, I think that's about 50 quid, although as I say the crowns are simply stacked in my account doing nothing from old subs.

However, there's no denying that it's one of the few homes where ZOS seem to have done a pretty good job, e.g. I got the free Psijic Villa and ultimately feel that is a bit 'meh'.
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So the red haze is always there?

That's why I have no interest in the property.
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @csbeau1969 Yes it only works for the actual hunting grounds once you go through the portal :)

Also I would like to point out to everyone, its 8k crowns unfurnished, 10k furnished. But the furnished version comes with the new Hircine statue, which is twice the size of the old one, a different position, AND costs 2500 crowns on its own! :)
    Not everyone would be bothered by this, but if you wanted this house and the new awesome statue, its actually saving you some crowns!

PJy9AI3.png
    pABouHe.png
    Priests of Hircine
    Playing since July 2015!