Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Heroes Guild (Casual - PvE & EP PvP) New & Vet Players Welcome!

ChadVVicked
ChadVVicked
✭✭
The Heroes Guild

(Updated: 8/16/2020)

We are a CASUAL group of players who all share the same goal of enjoying ESO with other cool people. We are currently recruiting players who want to start getting into PvE / PvP content and veteran players who are looking for other mature players to run with.

Although we are casual, we are also experienced. Our core PvP group consists of players who are 810+ and hold the rank of General in Cyrodiil & Grand Champion in BattleGrounds. We value the knowledge that other veteran players have to offer and would love to have you share that experience with us!

No experience in endgame PvP or PvE is required, we are happy to share builds, tips or answer any questions players may have. The stronger you are the stronger we are as a group!

What We Offer:

PvE

We run Daily Random Dungeons & normal Undaunted Pledges almost every day to help players get XP & Undaunted Keys for Monster Shoulders.

A few times a week will run normal Dragon Star Arena for Master weapons & Vet Dungeons for Monster Helms.

If enough people are on we will run Normal Trails to help gear up players and prepare for Vet Trails.

We also like to group up for Questing & World Bosses or to help players complete achievements & other activities.

PvP – Ebonheart Pact

Our Small Scale Pvp Groups focus on objectives like taking resources, back cutting, sieging castles and prefer tactical gameplay over zerging.

We communicate through in game chat via keyboard so voice chat is not required.

If we have a lot of lower level players we will run in Non CP Campaigns so everyone can enjoy the battle equally.

Disclaimer: Our core group of veteran players are Ebonheart Pact so your character will need to belong to this faction in order to join us in Cyrodiil. We used to also run Battleground Groups but since ZOS removed group queues we can now only run Cyrodiil groups.

Guild Resources:

We have a guild hall and just added the Colossal Aldmeri Grotto fully furnished with every crafting station including transmutation, training dummies, banker, and merchant. We have master crafters available who are happy to help and any gold/mats are accepted but not required. We do not require fees and will plan to add a guild trader only if everyone agrees and supports a system for purchasing one (fees, donations, etc.)

Social:

In order to promote an active guild environment, players are invited to greet, respond to and engage in conversations with other members in the guild chat. This encourages other members to be active and helps to form an identity for your character within the game. This is not a requirement but simply a recommendation for members who are looking to participate in an active guild and find other like-minded players to enjoy the game with.

One great part about ESO is the customization, if you are like us and spend time making your Character or Home unique and awesome then you should show it off! We enjoy grouping up once in a while and taking time to visit guild member homes to see the creative ideas they have come up with. If you have a home or outfit you would like to share just let us know!

Who we are not:

We do not judge or have any expectations for players other than being friendly and respectful to others. We choose to encourage rather than criticize and will never belittle someone for asking questions. We will never kick someone out of a group for making a mistake or having a low level. We do not tolerate any kind of abusive behavior or negative remarks directed at others and doing so will get you kicked immediately.

What to consider:

If you are a player who wants to start taking part in PvE & PvP content with a small friendly guild you can learn and grow with then this might be the guild for you.

If you are a veteran player that is looking for something other than a huge, hardcore guild and would love to have some more mature casual players to run with then this might be the guild for you.

If you are interested please leave a reply with your PSN name and we will get you an invite as soon as possible!

Edited by ChadVVicked on August 16, 2020 10:05PM
  • grave1986
    grave1986
    Soul Shriven
    PSN- Gravespecter
    champ 160
    played when it came then stopped for a year and trying to get back into it.
    most of my crafting is maxed or near maxed as well
  • ChadVVicked
    ChadVVicked
    ✭✭
    Hey Gravespecter, thanks for the reply I will send you an invite now. We have been running guildies through dungeons most of the day and are happy to have you! Just let me know if you need anything and we will be happy to help :smile:
  • flare326
    flare326
    Hi there,

CP 160+ kind of veteran player (been playing for a while, but have taken large breaks due to commitments, unlikely to happen again). If there is still space then I would love an invite to your guild. Any questions don't hesitate to message me.

PSN - Flare325

Thanks
    PSN - Flare325, hit me up if you want to play!

dps players whose always up for activities
  • ChadVVicked
    ChadVVicked
    ✭✭
    Hello Flare325,

We would be happy to have you join us, no need to worry even if you did have commitments and needed to take a break. We understand that real life is a priority and will always respect that. I will send you an invite right now!
  • MythicaLMeddLer
    MythicaLMeddLer
    ✭✭✭
    PSN@MythicaLMeddLer
  • MythicaLMeddLer
    MythicaLMeddLer
    ✭✭✭
    CP750 been playing almost 3 years..enjoy running dungeons pvp and just playing the game..got all crafting maxed out and always happy to help
  • ChadVVicked
    ChadVVicked
    ✭✭
    Hey MythicaLMeddLer,

Thank you for replying, it is always great to meet other veterans who are happy to help. I will send you an invite to the guild in a few minutes, we are happy to have you!
  • Blackjak-33
    Blackjak-33
    ✭✭✭
    IGN: Blackjak

Returning original player who hasn't played in a few years bc friends quit. Just passed 160 CP and have a few maxed crafting abilities. Would love an invite.

Does this guild have a guild trader?
  • ChadVVicked
    ChadVVicked
    ✭✭
    Hey Blackjak,

We would be happy to have you join us. I mentioned in the "What we offer" section that

"We also plan to add a guild trader once everyone agrees and supports a system for purchasing one (fees, donations etc.)"

The guild is still relatively new so I was not going to purchase a guild trader until we had more members with thigs to sell. We also know the value of having a trader in a high traffic area so I was not going to require fees BUT if the majority of members decide on a form of purchasing the trader we will move forward with that.
  • Blackjak-33
    Blackjak-33
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, sounds good
    PSN: Blackjak33
    Edited by Blackjak-33 on July 13, 2018 11:46PM
  • ChadVVicked
    ChadVVicked
    ✭✭
    Invite sent, welcome to the guild!
  • jorgeh401b14_ESO
    jorgeh401b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to join the guild
    PSN: TheNemesis501
    "Once I'm done with the three questing zones I will travel to cyrodiil and make my claim to the throne."

Key Binds Guide For PS4 to Change the Weapon Swap Button
    PS4 / NA server
  • bertainian86
    bertainian86
    Soul Shriven
    Cp502... Id like to join
    Psn diablos78201
    Edited by bertainian86 on July 14, 2018 4:25PM
  • BJammin
    BJammin
    Cp 750 here. Have a handful of dps, a tank and working on getting comfortable with a healer. I am a few nirnhoned weapons away from being 9 trait crafter in everything, and currently working on jewelcraft. Spent most of my time solo and just recently starting running harder 4 man dungeons. Would love to start learning mechanics for harder group content and help out any way I can.

Psn is BJammin
  • ChadVVicked
    ChadVVicked
    ✭✭
    @TheNemesis501, diablos78201, BJammin

I just sent you all an invite, sorry for the late reply I was on the road most of the day. Welcome to the guild we are happy to have you!
  • eeekie_f
    eeekie_f
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds like exactly what I'm looking for. Level 33, fairly new player and new to online gaming. Still trying to figure out the lingo, and how not to die in 3 seconds in pvp battlegrounds :# PSN screen name is the same as it is here- eeekie_f - thanks!
  • ChadVVicked
    ChadVVicked
    ✭✭
    Hey @eeekie_f ,

We are happy to have you and welcome to ESO! Don't sweat it pvp is crazy like that until you get the hang of things. Feel free to ask any questions you have in guild chat, we are happy to help!
  • XxSciencexX
    XxSciencexX
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there. This seems like a great guild to be part of. I am a returning player that is a lv 24 Warden. Believe my highest is a lv 181 Sorc. Don’t quote me. Since I’m returning, I feel newish again trying to get adjusted to the changes. Would love to be part of this guild.

PSN is XvXScienceXvX
  • ChadVVicked
    ChadVVicked
    ✭✭
    @XxSciencexX

Glad you are returning to ESO, there are lots of changes but don't worry we will be happy to help get you back in the swing of things. I will send you an invite in a few minutes, welcome to the guild!
  • phx79noir
    phx79noir
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: Bg1179phx
    Returning from a really long break and still getting back into the swing of things. Happy to help/participate when/where I can. It’s been so long I wouldn’t say I’m very experienced in any of the group content. Been crafting focused since I’ve been back.
    CP 350ish
  • ChadVVicked
    ChadVVicked
    ✭✭
    @phx79noir

That sounds great to me we welcome any participation, help or just hanging out. No need to worry about being experienced we are all figuring things out and learning together. I will send you an invite in a few minutes, I am logging in now.
  • AveUmbraNoctis
    AveUmbraNoctis
    Soul Shriven
    New to ESO and still trying to get my bearings! Looking to join a helpful and active guild!
    PSN: Dropped_Grizzly
  • cheifsoap
    cheifsoap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What time zone do you plan to do coordinated events such as pvp and trials?
  • ChadVVicked
    ChadVVicked
    ✭✭
    @AveUmbraNoctis

Then welcome to ESO! I will send you an invite to the guild here in a few minutes.
  • ChadVVicked
    ChadVVicked
    ✭✭
    @chiefsoap

We run PvP groups like BGs all the time when people are willing usually in the afternoon/evening, most of our PvP members are Ebonheart Pact for Cyrodiil. Friday evening is our usual Trials time. Just let me know if you have any other questions.
  • armypeweb14a_ESO
    armypeweb14a_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    A couple weeks in. Played at release on PC enjoying the Ps4 version looking for a group to run dungeons and world Pvp with.

Psn: Avc6700Blk
  • ChadVVicked
    ChadVVicked
    ✭✭
    @armypeweb14a_ESO

Sorry for the late response I have been out of town this week, I will send you an invite right now and welcome to ESO!!
  • Raefe
    Raefe
    Soul Shriven
    Raefe_Vakhar

Played a little on pc. Only just started on ps4
  • ChadVVicked
    ChadVVicked
    ✭✭
    @Raefe

I played on pc for a while too but switched to console as well. I will send you an invite in a few minutes, welcome to the guild!
  • Silumgahr
    Silumgahr
    This guild seems identical in mission to the guild I used to run about a year and a half ago. I took a break from the game and my guild fell apart in my absence. I guess you could consider me a vet player. I'm a master crafter, I have toons with both vampire and werewolf bites, and I have maxed out characters in each role (my main is a dps though). I'm always happy to help and play to have fun. This guild seems fitting for me, I would appreciate an invite. Psn: Silumgahr