The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Plus Subscription not showing up in my account

Keaira_Fae
Keaira_Fae
Soul Shriven
I was checking my ESO account today, and it's showing both my XBOne and PS accounts as being linked to my account, but it's not showing that I have an ESO Plus subscription for my XBOne. I am receiving the benefits in-game, but I wanted to check and make sure I had the right account linked (I think I may have accidentally made a second ESO account at one point). I can't submit a ticket directly to ESO Support because I go through all the drop-down menus but never get to an option to email support. Is there any other way for me to check to make sure I have the correct account linked?

TIA!
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    E-mailing Support is not an option through the website, @Keaira_Fae.

You'll have to submit a ticket just like any other player.

Be sure to post your ticket number in your thread, here, so that a friendly mod can see it ...
  • Keaira_Fae
    Keaira_Fae
    Soul Shriven
    @Taleof2Cities Ok, thank you. I hadn't realized that there wasn't an option to email support at all. I appreciate your help.
  • Keaira_Fae
    Keaira_Fae
    Soul Shriven
    Ok, perhaps y'all can help me again. I tried to submit a ticket to ask this question, but I only got a link to contact Microsoft support and no option to actually submit a ticket. I checked my MS account and I see my ESO Plus subscription in my MS account. Is it because I purchased ESO Plus through the XBox store that I don't see it when I pull up my account info online?

I have looked through the options to submit a ticket to support, but there doesn't seem to be one to fit my question. If I'm overlooking something, please let me know.

Thank you!
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Keaira_Fae wrote: »
    Ok, perhaps y'all can help me again. I tried to submit a ticket to ask this question, but I only got a link to contact Microsoft support and no option to actually submit a ticket. I checked my MS account and I see my ESO Plus subscription in my MS account. Is it because I purchased ESO Plus through the XBox store that I don't see it when I pull up my account info online?

I have looked through the options to submit a ticket to support, but there doesn't seem to be one to fit my question. If I'm overlooking something, please let me know.

Thank you!

If i were you, i would call 1800-4my-xbox and tell them that you want to cancel your ESO plus and you want to resub because it is glitched and that they need to reimburse you the 14.99. This has happened to me before and ESO support will do nothing but tell you to contact xbox. Microsoft can sort you out in in one phone call while you could email back and forth with eso support for days and get nowhere. It will take a few weeks to get the refund to appear in your bank account but they are so much more helpful than eso support it isn't even funny.
  • Keaira_Fae
    Keaira_Fae
    Soul Shriven
    @Apache_Kid Thank you for the information! I do see the subscription in my MS account, so I wondered if maybe it wasn't showing up on the ESO site because I purchased it through my Xbox and not online, but it seems weird to me that it wouldn't show since they are tied to the same account. I will call the number and see if I can get things straightened out.

BTW, when I am on the phone with 1-800-4my-xbox to cancel my subscription, do I tell them to resubscribe during the same phone call, or do I resubscribe in another manner? I just want to make sure I don't run into the same issue again.
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes tell them that you need to unsub and resub to fix the issue and that you need them to reimburse you. Theres no way to guarantee this wont happen to you again though. Its happened to me 3 times.