The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

GAME =$$$ DLCS = $$$ FUN = DISCONNECT, LAG , RED PING 999

linuxhell
linuxhell
✭✭✭
windows firewall off
router firewall off
antivirus off

internet fine 100% up

eso lag lag lag disconnect disconnect disconnect

ping 999

thank you very much !!!!!

without addons !!!!

thank you

dlc = $$$$

game = $$$$

fun = disconnect, red ping 999

thank you !!!!!!!
  • MajesticHaruki
    MajesticHaruki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This reminded me of this gem.
    https://youtu.be/rxUm-2x-2dM
    PC/EU @MajThorax Sorcerer and Housing Decorator prodigy
    In my spare time I collect materials and run away from mudcrabs
  • TheCyberDruid
    TheCyberDruid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    linuxhell wrote: »
    only one thing to finalize: if you pay for a game, if you buy your content ...... YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO CLAIM IF SOMETHING DOES NOT GO WELL OK?

ah one more thing: if you stay several days with your bad game, pay and do not complain, be an I.D.I.O.T !!!

have a nice day !!

Just stop paying when you can be playing.

AKA Read the TOS again if you think that you have the right to 'claim' anything.
  • linuxhell
    linuxhell
    ✭✭✭
    Do you pay for your internet? if it gets bad or goes offline I doubt you'll be doing nothing about it

Let's not be hypocrites please !!
  • linuxhell
    linuxhell
    ✭✭✭
    the game is online, we pay to play online and if this is not being provided with quality for you, you are being harmed, if you do not like to complain is your right, just do not want to control who does not have the same *** profile your
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Post in a language forum of your native language then.
    Or, post here in your native language.

Also, your internet is probably bad. Web pages load faster than games and easier because they only load once and do not need constant connection.
    You have not posted any computer hardware information or your internet service provider information to help solve the problem by eliminating those possibilities.

Google Translate if you need to.
  • ZOS_Mika
    ZOS_Mika
    admin
    Since this thread has derailed rather quickly, we have decided to close it down. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.