Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fang Lair bugs, other than the first boss reset

Jaimeh
Jaimeh
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
After running Fang Lair back-to-back a few times to farm the new motifs, I think there is a rhyme to the madness bugs; sometimes the dungeon is fine and there are no issues, but on other times, irrespective of using the finder or porting directly into the instance (we checked both, because we thought it might be the finder), the whole group gets really high ping for the entirety of the run--in the order of 400+ with even higher spikes, and then the following things happen:

-In the menagerie the NPC does not do his usual introduction before the fight can start

-The big skeletons (that can summon the little skeletons) do this wierd move where they move backwards to their original spot, after being aggro'ed. They do not reset, they are damaged normally, but they just move back

- The two mob packs before the last boss, with the crystals that need to be shattered to proceed through the door, do not appear. The NPCs are not there either. We can just run though those areas and pass through the door.

These things happen only when the whole group gets the high latency, and it's obvious from the beginning of the dungeon. When latency is in the usual range for each player, none of these bugs happen, so I think the two are related. It makes running FL kind of like a roullette: will we get the lag or not...? :lol: I hope this can be looked at because it makes farming the motifs really hard.