Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Help me understand this! (lost 17k stam and 26k mag to one bow hit while blocking)

generalmyrick
generalmyrick
✭✭✭✭✭
where can i send a video for the dev dudes to see? don't wanna shame anybody.

I'm at a flag in imp city after clearing the guards and im blocking with my staff.

first shot hits me and my stam and magicka drop to zero from 74%l. poisons = cool, i don't care, its the game, chill out snipe spammer. can a poison drop 35k mag? not using ice staff and i didn't cast anything, so ??? help me here.

max mag like 35k---26kish when completely drained.
max stam like 17k

then like 3 more things hit me, last one was a snipe, cool, i like that, cast snipe then other abilities they all land at the same time, that's skill according to folks, cool.

but i turn and as im falling (its in the video) the i see the bow ultimate animation but its not in my death recap.
  1. poison inject
  2. light attack
  3. ravage health
  4. snipe

so confused, someone help me understand this...

and, if i can hit people with bow abilities and EAT 26k mag from them...i'm probably going to do that instead of whatever builds i have running.
Edited by generalmyrick on June 30, 2018 3:46PM
"The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are a popular cultural meme, a metaphor representing the choice between:

Knowledge, freedom, uncertainty and the brutal truths of reality (red pill)
Security, happiness, beauty, and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue pill)"

Insight to Agree to Awesome Ratio = 1:6.04:2.76 as of 1/25/2019

Compared to people that I've ignored = I am 18% more insightful, 20% less agreeable, and 88% more awesome.
  • UppGRAYxDD
    UppGRAYxDD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    my only guess is that you got ZoS'd...
    "Stendarr's mercy be upon you, for the vigil has none to spare."
  • templesus
    templesus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You got snipe bugged. It’s been in the game since launch, a large reason many, including myself, believe the ability should be removed from the game. Basically multiple snipes will kill you before they even hit and the loss of resources is the tell-tale sign of that.
  • rumple9
    rumple9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably got lots of CP in siphoner
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I cannot think of anything that would drain both your magicka and stam by merely blocking. It is one of the other.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_BillE may know some people who may be interested.
  • Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They way this bug was described to me: you took fatal damage but the server hasn't sent all the necessary messages to your client to confirm that you are dead, and this manifests as all your resources disappearing instantly, but you can still run around for a few seconds before dropping dead.

It's not a cheat or something, you just died instantly and the game lagged behind on letting you know lol.
    PC/NA - Nightfighters, Raid Leader and Officer
    Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord
    Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
    vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Recharge/Repair
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter
  • Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Resources dropping to 0 means you are dead but your client hasn't sync'd with the server yet (you can move while this happens). Once the server notices you are indeed RIP, your client receives the server confirmation and you actually die and get the death recap.
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.
  • okrkas
    okrkas
    ✭✭
    Edited by okrkas on January 17, 2019 5:07AM
  • DrSweetazz
    DrSweetazz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Snipe exploit FTL. Happened to me the other day in bg. Running to a fight, no sounds, no animations, just dead to snipe.

This is why any nightblade I see gets a detect pot and soul assault no matter what lol
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drummerx04 wrote: »
    They way this bug was described to me: you took fatal damage but the server hasn't sent all the necessary messages to your client to confirm that you are dead, and this manifests as all your resources disappearing instantly, but you can still run around for a few seconds before dropping dead.

It's not a cheat or something, you just died instantly and the game lagged behind on letting you know lol.

So any time a NB kills me, I run around for at least 3 more seconds before the server decides to catch up and I drop dead
    Most of the time with at least 11% health remaining on the UI
  • generalmyrick
    generalmyrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so the snipes are just being casted and registered so fast they mess stuff up? i play 90% magicka...i gotta try a stam character!
    "The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are a popular cultural meme, a metaphor representing the choice between:

Security, happiness, beauty, and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue pill)"

Compared to people that I've ignored = I am 18% more insightful, 20% less agreeable, and 88% more awesome.
  • Soleya
    Soleya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Video example of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvVcIQ1exMI

Essentially I was hit by a half dozen or more attacks before anything even registered. You can also see my stam/mag drop to 0 before I visibly die.
  • generalmyrick
    generalmyrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DrSweetazz wrote: »
    Snipe exploit FTL. Happened to me the other day in bg. Running to a fight, no sounds, no animations, just dead to snipe.

This is why any nightblade I see gets a detect pot and soul assault no matter what lol

sloads pulls them out of stealth, right?

• Prof_Bawbag
    Prof_Bawbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Sloads pulls them out of the game and onto the forums :trollface:
  • JaZ2091
    JaZ2091
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sloads pulls them out of the game and onto the forums :trollface:

Sorcs too. Lol