The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

PC - EU Server - The Titan Alliance PVP-PVE - All Welcome

Neelanna48
Neelanna48
✭✭✭
The Titan Alliance, a friendly, helpful and social pvp/pve guild, trader in Daggerfall, guild castle, crafting stations, inc transmute & jewellery, training dummies, discord channel for group play, weekly group events, looking for mature players only, old, new and returning to join us on our adventures through all of Tamriel, whisper @Neelanna48 for invite!
Edited by Neelanna48 on August 20, 2018 6:27AM
  • Neelanna48
    Neelanna48
    ✭✭✭
    If you are new to the game or returning come join us, we are very active and growing quickly :)
  • Neelanna48
    Neelanna48
    ✭✭✭
    Neelanna48 wrote: »
    The Titan Alliance, a friendly, helpful and social pvp/pve guild, trader in Daggerfall, guild castle, crafting stations, inc transmute & jewellery, training dummies, discord channel for group play, weekly group events, looking for mature players only, old, new and returning to join us on our adventures through all of Tamriel, whisper @Neelanna48 for invite!

We are almost at 300 members now, please send me a mail or whisper in game if you would like to come and join this great guild!
  • AlanMoffat
    AlanMoffat
    Soul Shriven
    Experienced Play CP 515 main dps and healer looking to return to the game but i need a guild to keep me here just cant get back into it alone your guild sound like it will get me back playing

if your still looking for members to join i would be happy to be a part of it

@AlanMoffat
  • Neelanna48
    Neelanna48
    ✭✭✭
    I have sent you a mail and invite in game Alan , hope to see you soon :)
  • Neelanna48
    Neelanna48
    ✭✭✭
    *Bump*

The Titan Alliance , over 350 members , and active and friendly guild, open to all levels, no requirements, come join us, mail me in game @Neelanna48

Hope to see you soon!
  • Jotin
    Jotin
    Soul Shriven
    Interested to Join, request you to send an invite.

ID: @Jotin

Regards,
    Jotin
  • Neelanna48
    Neelanna48
    ✭✭✭
    *Bump*

Heading towards 400 members, come and join this helpful, friendly guild. Whisper @Neelanna48 in game.
  • Neelanna48
    Neelanna48
    ✭✭✭
    Jotin sent you an invite but you are in 5 guilds already, let me know if you still need one, thanks :)
  • AH93
    AH93
    ✭✭✭
    I'm interested in joining, how frequent are your trial events, I would also be interested in starting Veteran dungeons if you have teams that progress through those?

I play as a healer, what is the availability and demand of this role?

Thank you.
  • Neelanna48
    Neelanna48
    ✭✭✭
    Hello AH93 , we are aiming to do trials at least once a week , more if people are interested, at the weekend we did the three Craglorn trials and tomorrow night we are going to try Cloud Rest +2 and HRC. We use Guild Event add on for sign ups. Normal and veteran dungeons are run daily by members. Healers are always very welcome :) I will drop you an invite in game please come and give us a try :)
  • Neelanna48
    Neelanna48
    ✭✭✭
    *Bumpity Bump*

Come join The Titan Alliance, we welcome all, whether you are new, returning or seasoned player, no requirements, just a mature attitude and the ability to have fun mail @Neelanna48 in game for an invite, see you soon :)