The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Tsaesci Motif & Holiday Dye Stamps Available in the Crown Store (All Platforms) - June 28

• Myrtana
    Myrtana
    Soul Shriven
    Bought motif, appearing in Style menu but not in Crafting ?.

So is it bugged !!!
  • Casdha
    Casdha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Myrtana wrote: »

So is it bugged !!!

It shows up in crafting for me, thats how I looked up the trait item for it (Snake Fang). Do you have the box for have item checked?
    Proud member of the Psijic Order - The first wave - The 0.016%

• Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have no snake fangs, just use crown mimic stones. (I have the motif, how long before someone tries to look like samurai jack?)
    I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
    by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.
  • Myrtana
    Myrtana
    Soul Shriven
    Yes, I see it now. Thanks for the tip.
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is absolutely no reason to make it on sale for 4 days. This makes me very sad.
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • Valeriousstonegate
    Valeriousstonegate
    Soul Shriven
    As far as I can really tell you can only craft it using Mimic Stones then deconstruct for the style material. Kind of dissapointing that they cant/wont make it a rare drop from snake enemies...
  • Valeriousstonegate
    Valeriousstonegate
    Soul Shriven
    As far as I can really tell you can only craft it using Mimic Stones then deconstruct for the style material. Kind of dissapointing that they cant/wont make it a rare drop from snake enemies...

Cause you know... Snake Fang and all.
  • runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tsaesci_style_book_1.png

Tsaesci_style_book_2.png
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So reading that and it saying many inperials can claim tsaesci ancestry, were the tsaesci snake people or not??!
    Edited by Rickter on June 29, 2018 1:05PM
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• ArpamiesFin
    ArpamiesFin
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome!!! plus the price was great! all we need now is samurai related dlc zone+quest line!!!
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hopefully ZOS will take a lesson from this. Price it reasonably and people will buy it.
  • runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »
    So reading that and it saying many inperials can claim tsaesci ancestry, were the tsaesci snake people or not??!

I think they've always left that intentionally ambiguous.
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve been working crazy hours and haven’t been in game at all this week. I managed to get home before server shutdown in order to buy the Tsaesci motif. I got in game... and the Crown Store was down.

If your going to put something this high-profile in the store for only four days (which you really, really shouldn’t do), at least actually make it available for the entire four days. I’m not even sure the servers will be back up by 10 AM EDT, but if they are, there still no chance I’m going to log on by that time.

Come on, ZOS, do better. None of this should even need to be said.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • oddavi
    oddavi
    ✭✭✭
    If your going to put something this high-profile in the store for only four days (which you really, really shouldn’t do), at least actually make it available for the entire four days. I’m not even sure the servers will be back up by 10 AM EDT, but if they are, there still no chance I’m going to log on by that time.

Same boat as you exept my pc's broken
    I actually sent a support ticket to see if they could get it for me.
  • WhiteNoiseMaker
    WhiteNoiseMaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    I’ve been working crazy hours and haven’t been in game at all this week. I managed to get home before server shutdown in order to buy the Tsaesci motif. I got in game... and the Crown Store was down.

Come on, ZOS, do better. None of this should even need to be said.

Quit your whining.

First off, servers are back up and you have an hour and half to get the damned motif book. Secondly, if you really wanted the book, you could have woken up 20 min earlier anytime this weekend, logged in, and bought the motif at the cost of some crowns and a little bit of sleep.

[removed baiting comment]
    Edited by ZOS_JesC on July 2, 2018 9:46PM
  • Tessitura
    Tessitura
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I missed the Tsaesci ***? I wanted it so bad but I worked all weekend and lost my internet for most of it! Man as a weekend worker I really feel *** on by your deals here. Does not feel good, thanks ZOS.
  • ZOS_JesC
    ZOS_JesC
    admin
    Greetings, we've removed a few baiting comments. This is a reminder to please keep comments on topic and civil.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • aeowulf
    aeowulf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gutted I missed the Tsaesci motif as I was on holiday :(

Can we get a bit of notice for these short term store items please?
    Edited by aeowulf on July 3, 2018 2:38PM
  • JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭
    How about, has the d*** Fang Lair and Scalecaller motifs been fixed yet?
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
    "It's just not a home until you decorate the torture chamber, am I right?"
    "If you want to lose 10lbs of ugly fat, I'd be happy to chop your head off!"
    "Degenerates!" --- Todd Howard
    "If it's not broke, don't fix it,....unless you're ZO$ and are just doing it for the money!" --- Me
    Mayrael wrote: »
    Class reps are just like our politicians. They promise mountains made of gold for us, but in the end, whenever they can they try to push their own agenda.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

PC (just for PTS since Dragon Bones)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

Playing since console release in 2015

17 characters; mainly play PvE tanks and healer, as well as PvP stamDK, magplar, and stamblade; I also have a handful of DPS toons to have variety. All AD, with one, now PvE, DC toon.

I was on the forums before, but something happened with my account info and I had to create a new account.
  • Teiglin14
    Teiglin14
    Soul Shriven
    Would have been really nice for you to announce this via advertisement on the launcher, email, or somewhere else (since you've stuck ads on the screen when you log in and out, too). I have been saving my crowns for this since it was previewable as an outfit on the PTS. I have been traveling internationally for the past few weeks, and now I learn that this is already come and gone from the store while I was busy not having a stable internet connection? This sucks. Any way for me to still buy this? I literally want to give you money.
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    been waiting on this style since morrowind pts. :smile:
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    aeowulf wrote: »
    Gutted I missed the Tsaesci motif as I was on holiday :(

Can we get a bit of notice for these short term store items please?

It was on the official website's Crown Store Showcase that they post at the start of each month. The other crown exclusive motifs also repeat, so mark this time of year so you can pick it up next year.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • aeowulf
    aeowulf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I missed that :(

Will be keping an eye out for it aain next year :)
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Myrtana wrote: »

So is it bugged !!!

Is there any update on this getting fixed any time soon? It's pretty frustrating to have purchased a Crafting Motif style book from the Crown Store, and to be unable to craft it. :/ I have plenty of Mimic Stones, so materials aren't a problem. The motif itself just isn't showing up in the options at all when I go to craft weapons or armor. And yes, I am completely sure that I'm on the character that I read the motif book on - my crafter.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom