Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Do you wanna buy this game for PvP

Skander
Skander
✭✭✭✭✭
Don't. I'm pretty happy i ended my subscription.

uojkmHW.jpg?1
I meme, but my memes are so truthful they hurt
-Elder Nightblades Online
Want competitive pvp while being outnumbered? Tough luck, the devs clearly said you have to die in those situations
  • ezeepeezee
    ezeepeezee
    ✭✭✭✭
    y u no mitigate?
  • Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a scrub.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually bought the game for PvE.

Was exclusively PvE for over 6 months

Now I'm addicted to PvP.

I think you did a pretty good job not dying to all the stuff that procced sload

Why do I feel your build is unkillable without such sets as sload?
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • generalmyrick
    generalmyrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skander wrote: »
    Don't. I'm pretty happy i ended my subscription.

uojkmHW.jpg?1

i was only running sloads...but then all the toxicity from the sloads topic in general motivated me to run knight slayer, anti-mag poison, and that monster set that adds poison damage on a heavy attack with a snare...so sexy!

#endforumpvp
    "The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are a popular cultural meme, a metaphor representing the choice between:

Knowledge, freedom, uncertainty and the brutal truths of reality (red pill)
    Security, happiness, beauty, and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue pill)"

Insight to Agree to Awesome Ratio = 1:6.04:2.76 as of 1/25/2019

Compared to people that I've ignored = I am 18% more insightful, 20% less agreeable, and 88% more awesome.
  • Own
    Own
    ✭✭✭✭

Now I'm addicted to PvP.

I have death recaps that looks like that all the time.

Looks like he fought someone for 7 seconds, two people xv1 him casting purifying light/knight slayer procing thier own sloads, killing him 4 seconds later. The other damage that might be there

The purifying light looks like it was casted early to execute. I'm probably off a little, but he didn't last long.

Oblivion damage "crits", but doesn't add any multipliers. I figure that's to proc sets.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Own wrote: »

Now I'm addicted to PvP.

I have death recaps that looks like that all the time.

Looks like he fought someone for 7 seconds, two people xv1 him casting purifying light/knight slayer procing thier own sloads, killing him 4 seconds later. The other damage that might be there

The purifying light looks like it was casted early to execute. I'm probably off a little, but he didn't last long.

Oblivion damage "crits", but doesn't add any multipliers. I figure that's to proc sets.

I decided to look harder. He has 20k health but lived a minimum against 3 players, either 2 or 3 sloads.

So he was either LA with Shields or Medium roll Dodge.

No way nothing else shows up on death recap unless he is doing some mad mitigation somehow
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you try roll dodging?
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    no man sky is multiplayer july 24th. :P
    PS4 NA DC
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Reeeaaaaallly?
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ll be honest that I’m going to sub less often now too, owing to bad decisions on the PvP team. It’s time for some new hires. The past couple of years have just been bad idea after bad idea.

I sill enjoy it and I’ll still play, but I’m not going to offer the extra support by paying an ongoing sub when what I’m getting is, I feel, crap.
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've 27k health. Full resistences, warden class with ice shield. So no. This shound't be happening
    I meme, but my memes are so truthful they hurt
    -Elder Nightblades Online
    Want competitive pvp while being outnumbered? Tough luck, the devs clearly said you have to die in those situations
  • olivesforge
    olivesforge
    ✭✭✭✭

I mean, it took ESO nearly 2 years after launch to leave actual beta, so this is right on time...

...interesting.
    PCNA | Aldmeri Dominion
    OlivesForge / Swiss Army Templar | Twink of Insanity / Gankblade | Olivesisnotonfire / Annoying Sorc | E. Angus / Magicka Pigeon-Thrower | K. Angus / Stamina Pigeon-Thrower
    Personage of note in:
    Dominant Dominion | Ethereal Traders Union | Knights of the Istari | CoC | Cyrodiil FG
  • Alfie2072
    Alfie2072
    ✭✭✭

I mean, it took ESO nearly 2 years after launch to leave actual beta, so this is right on time...

...interesting.

EHHHH IDK BRO, personally id say eso is still in beta, the issues we have in this game that go 3 to 4 *** months without getting fixed are issues id expect from a beta
    PvP - Stamina Warden - Stamina Templar - Stamina Dragonknight - Stamina Nightblade
    Worst Twitch Streamer Here
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The great thing about this game is that Combat is fast paced and complex

The bad thing about this game is that balance issues which would be minor in other games are significant in this game due to how quickly their effects are noticed due to the quick combat
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• VirtualElizabeth
    VirtualElizabeth
    ✭✭✭✭
    The daily Sloads thread - I seem to get killed more by Dawnbreaker than Sloads!
    @ElizabethInAustin
    NA/PC
    Eleanour Masterham - Breton Templar
    Elise Masterham - Breton Magicka Nightblade
    Elinora Valen - Dunmer MagDK
    Elsa Masterham - Breton Mag Warden
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's only reason why I bought eso was for only PvP.
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • RedRook
    RedRook
    ✭✭✭✭
    davey1107 wrote: »
    I’ll be honest that I’m going to sub less often now too, owing to bad decisions on the PvP team. It’s time for some new hires. The past couple of years have just been bad idea after bad idea.

I sill enjoy it and I’ll still play, but I’m not going to offer the extra support by paying an ongoing sub when what I’m getting is, I feel, crap.

Same. I've spent hundreds of dollars here, I had fun, it made me happy, but I'm done.

I think I could deal with bad ideas and the snail's pace of fixes, or I could deal with unstable performance, but the combination of both for so long has killed my fun.