The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

A way?

WickidMexican
WickidMexican
✭✭✭
I have read a few times that you can submit a ticket or something if you want something thats no longer available. Is it possible to do that to get the limited edition hairstyle for the morrowind. The one that everyone has been begging for them to bring back.
  • Blutengel
    Blutengel
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think it works that way...
    Time for reckless audacity and derring-do!~
    Crow-Friend Warden
    Najara the Crusader Templar
    Thomasin the Witch Necro
    R.I.P Vet ranks...
  • Pwoo
    Pwoo
    ✭✭✭
    It might come back for first anniversary this July or maybe it will appear in crown crates at some point.

I missed the personality and outfit as well so I hope they bring back the whole package again.
    PC EU - @Pwooo in game - chronic crafting writ doer
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There's a thread floating around somewhere that gave the exact support person to ask for... But they stopped doing it. Probably because it will hurt crown crate sales when those items come back in them.
    Edited by Runs on June 25, 2018 6:38AM
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • WickidMexican
    WickidMexican
    ✭✭✭
    I just want the hairstyle. Please ZOS bring it back already!!!
  • Hiruda
    Hiruda
    ✭✭✭
    If the support guy you get is nice, its possible sometime they let you buy a item no longer available
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I read on ESO fashion that someone submitted a ticket for a costume that was retired from the crown store. She said she asked nicely and they sold it to her. This was just posted a couple days ago, dunno if it’s true though.
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens