The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Delete

Millz
Millz
✭✭✭
Delete
Edited by Millz on August 11, 2019 12:14AM
Brenhji
PC NA - 400 cp
(Retired) XBOX NA - 1006 cp

---Say no to standardization---
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You press alt + f4 and smash ur screen, best way for me.
    PC | EU | AD |Stam Dk named "-Saidden"| 1700 CP|
    "..A world without fire. Ashen one, is this truly thy wish?.."

• fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So I guess the 50K health people are the particular warden build Blobs put out. That's ultimately still a tank that you wouldn't expect to defeat. Forward Momentum + Troll King will counter it nicely. Purge isn't really a good counter to anything, in solo play, except maybe being marked as NB. You might look into the Barkskin set.
    Edited by fred4 on June 23, 2018 4:49PM
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
    PC NA (EP): Magicka NB
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Main a Magplar, use both a shield spell and your burst heal. Works for me.
  • Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Die and respawn unless you're on a class that can purge.
    Invictus
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Run troll king + Gold Heath regen food
    Run 30k health
    Work to control fights

Basically you want to extended your survivability by “mitigating” Sloads with a higher health pool and tons of regen and use CC and snares along with kiting to limit your exposure to damage. Making someone use a gap closer is a win.

You can’t just burst so you need to manage your damage, but that’s after you ensure you’re doing what it takes to survive
    Edited by Lexxypwns on June 23, 2018 6:26PM
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slot a HoT and dont attack the guy with ANYTHING if hes wearing doruks bane, with that combo most sloads+dorucs builds lack the punch to kill anything, just outheal them and wait till they get bored, works good 4 me
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
    Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You get ZOS to nerf it and then laugh as people once again hve to L2P.
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    if hes wearing doruks bane, with that combo most sloads+dorucs builds lack the punch to kill anything
    This!

As I said, the only 50K health build I can think of, that does decent damage, is a warden. No doubt Blobs is wringing all the damage he can out of this with his vMA staff, but I have tried and been up against such builds. They are not that strong, and they rely on AOE damage and snares / roots. Makes for a good group utility build, but solo - meh. Forward Momentum, Mist Form, Shuffle, Barkskin, Streak, Shadow Image - these are the primary counters. With Momentum and some Immov / Speed pots and/or some Swift traits you'll run rings around these people.

For reference, the build video I'm talking about is here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGtkB8bHXso
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    In terms of defeating such builds, I don't run into them often enough to say for sure, but I would say you can't burst them, because of the high health. You need to put out sustained pressure. My stam DK has historically been good at battling blazplars, when those were a thing. I use Bloodthirst, Troll King and Viper on that character, basically putting out constant pressure, and constantly healing from damage (and Vigor). I could not say whether that will work, but a melee stam build disables some of a warden health build's key defenses, such as Absorb Magic (1H+S health-based heal) and Shimmering Shield. Forward Momentum or above remains key, in my view, so you can disengage at will.
    Edited by fred4 on June 23, 2018 7:07PM
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @RouDeR made the build first, all blob did was add sload - which didn't exist when @RouDeR published it.

Anyway, you beat the build by ignoring it and changing where you're fighting. That or run Knight Slayer.

Your resource issue is either A. You haven't built enough into your character or B resource poisons

If B. well they are strong, if A. you can tweak your build
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • RouDeR
    RouDeR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @RouDeR made the build first, all blob did was add sload - which didn't exist when @RouDeR published it.

Anyway, you beat the build by ignoring it and changing where you're fighting. That or run Knight Slayer.

Your resource issue is either A. You haven't built enough into your character or B resource poisons

And yet there are even more aids things than Sload , like the new AoE psijic stun and the meditate …. totally gamebreaking skills.
    Edited by RouDeR on June 23, 2018 9:56PM
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RouDeR wrote: »

And yet there are even more aids things than Sload , like the new AoE psijic stun and the meditate …. totally gamebreaking skills.

I don't see how anyone other than meditate builds would ever sign up for Chaos Ball
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Millz
    Millz
    ✭✭✭

yeah he did love his werewolf builds
    Brenhji
    PC NA - 400 cp
    (Retired) XBOX NA - 1006 cp

---Say no to standardization---
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fred4 wrote: »
    So I guess the 50K health people are the particular warden build Blobs put out. That's ultimately still a tank that you wouldn't expect to defeat. Forward Momentum + Troll King will counter it nicely. Purge isn't really a good counter to anything, in solo play, except maybe being marked as NB. You might look into the Barkskin set.

Barskin is not very effective vs magSorc, stamdens, or stamnb.
    PC | EU | AD |Stam Dk named "-Saidden"| 1700 CP|
    "..A world without fire. Ashen one, is this truly thy wish?.."

• Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Millz wrote: »
    SOS I need guidance through through this storm. Mainly the 50k health people are the problem, there has to be an effective way to counter it any thoughts? Can't keep purge up enough to get rid of the defile so that's out of the window. I can't run from them because I am perma snared and rooted. I just get ran dry of resources trying to do anything against it. Even coordinated ulti dumps dont even do enough sometimes. I am not calling for a nerf because sloads by itself is not that bad at all but in combination with all that health and utility its hard to even go up against it

No you cant unless someone heal you very strongly or magplar with huge pool of magicka left. Thats why sload + NB+ shield breaker is deadly combination and overpowered to counter. But some noob NB are complaining against sload that it takes them out of cloak. NB has low chance to proc since NB has to be visible first.

It look very funny when some NBs complain against sload. Seems ZOs will fix issue in next update. Until then NBs will enjoy cheese builds and free kills.
    Edited by Priyasekarssk on June 24, 2018 5:55PM
  • Hutch679
    Hutch679
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Millz wrote: »

yeah he did love his werewolf builds

I wish werewolf was actually worth using... *tears*