The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

One down, three more to go!

Strider__Roshin
Strider__Roshin
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
Update on Sloads:
Thanks for the feedback, everyone. We previously mentioned (maybe a few weeks back) we were going to take a look at Sloads. After doing some investigation, we'll be making some adjustments to this item set in the next update so it isn't quite as strong.

Now that we know Sloads is being adjusted, I would like three other proc sets addressed as well to allow counterplay. Here are my suggestions:

1) Zaan: Make it so when when this set procs the bream is protected from a static point (the original location of the user when it proc'd). This will make it just as viable if not better in PvE while allowing legitimate counterplay in PvP.

2) Caluurion: when this proc procs at a distance it's fine. The issue is that when the is proc'd at melee range there is no projectile seen; it just hits you. My suggestion for this is to have the user emit a bright white light for 1 second before the projectile shoots out. Once again, this won't affect PvE, but will allow counterplay in PvP.

3) Skoria: give it the same indicator as meteor (a ring of stars around target). It's that simple. Simply listening for it is not a realistic expectation, and is only reliable in a dueling scenario.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Then also shield breaker and torug if we are just gonna destroy all mag useable sets

Add another 2 sec to Selene

Reduce Venom

Add 3 sec cooldown to durok
    Edited by Waffennacht on June 21, 2018 4:40PM
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Then also shield breaker and torug if we are just gonna destroy all mag useable sets

I'm in favor of a SB nerf
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

But it was okay when they destroyed Selenes, Tremorscale, Velidreth, and Vipers right?
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also hella glad I listened to my own advice and didn't craft any sloads
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tryxus wrote: »

I'm in favor of a SB nerf

I agree in conjunction with a shield stacking nerf.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daus wrote: »

But it was okay when they destroyed Selenes, Tremorscale, Velidreth, and Vipers right?

By destroyed you mean still used?

Also no sload Cal or Zaan can 100-0 like those proc sets could
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

By destroyed you mean still used?

Also no sload Cal or Zaan can 100-0 like those proc sets could

Correct, and with the suggestions I gave to the sets in the OP they'll still be used too.
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Update on Sloads:
    Thanks for the feedback, everyone. We previously mentioned (maybe a few weeks back) we were going to take a look at Sloads. After doing some investigation, we'll be making some adjustments to this item set in the next update so it isn't quite as strong.

Now that we know Sloads is being adjusted, I would like three other proc sets addressed as well to allow counterplay. Here are my suggestions:

1) Zaan: Make it so when when this set procs the bream is protected from a static point (the original location of the user when it proc'd). This will make it just as viable if not better in PvE while allowing legitimate counterplay in PvP.

2) Caluurion: when this proc procs at a distance it's fine. The issue is that when the is proc'd at melee range there is no projectile seen; it just hits you. My suggestion for this is to have the user emit a bright white light for 1 second before the projectile shoots out. Once again, this won't affect PvE, but will allow counterplay in PvP.

3) Skoria: give it the same indicator as meteor (a ring of stars around target). It's that simple. Simply listening for it is not a realistic expectation, and is only reliable in a dueling scenario.

I couldn’t agree more with this. Fix the proc sets and teach your new itemization guy the lessons we learned in the last year or two.
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Takes one hell of an outcry to get them to listen though..
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Add another 2 sec to Selene

Reduce Venom

Add 3 sec cooldown to durok

That’s a little bit of an over statement. Mag builds can do fine with Skoria, Zaan and Celurion. I still don’t think Skoria is so bad, damage can be toned down just a touch, but the fact that Zaan can’t be LOS’d is not only bs but doesn’t line up with other beam attacks like Templar execute and soul assault. Celurion is also kind of broken. This game would just be way better off without damage procs.
  • DRAGON_KILLER_HUNTER
    DRAGON_KILLER_HUNTER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what really needs a nerf is duroks...
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Also true.
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't you defend sloads? The best adjustment would be to remove procs sets from pvp.
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Alright lets put a list here shall we.

Sloads (got zos attention.)
    Duroks
    Shield Breaker
    Zaan
    Skoria
    Caluurion
    Overwelming
    Vicious Death

Rework all these and we might have fun pvp.
    PS4 NA DC
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sloads (got zos attention.)
    Duroks
    Shield Breaker
    Zaan
    Skoria
    Caluurion
    Overwelming
    Vicious Death

Rework all these and we might have fun pvp.

Duroks is awesome because of other procc sets. Its good but not game breaking (and I dont use it, maybe I will)
    Shield breaker too situational. Its fine imo
    Zaan, dont die to the beam....
    Skoria fine
    Caluurion; fine
    Owewhelming ok?
    VD lolnope

Most of these sets apart from sloads hit mag classes the most (apart from magsorc), and that is because of mobility. Stam users shouldnt have big issues with sets other than sloads as it is now. Mag classes will have more problems because they cant get away from the setproccs (well, forget shieldbreaker).

The real issue in MY opinion, is stam classes are so much better than mag classes in pvp (not duels) due to mobility. Give mag users (not magsorc) more mobility and these sets will be considerably weaker to use.
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Didn't you defend sloads? The best adjustment would be to remove procs sets from pvp.

I said there were others that are worse, and I found Sloads to be underwhelming in comparison. With that said I've always advocated for damaging proc sets to be only used in PvE. No one seems to remember that part though.
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sloads: 1 per target, slightly lower it, or give it a longer CD.

Zaan: Make it breakable by LOS, to focus it as a PvE set, change it to ever 12th light attack it procs, with lag/movement factored this will be a lot harder in PvP to land.

Skoria: Yes to the small star ring, make it orange though. No other nerfs needed tbh.

Bleeds: Make them ignore 50% of resistance instead, you'd think you'd be less hurt by cuts and bleed less if you were more resistant naturally. Nerf master bleeds to like 1k instead of 1.5k.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • grannas211
    grannas211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah for Zaan no reason LOS doesnt break it. That to me has always been silly.
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I said there were others that are worse, and I found Sloads to be underwhelming in comparison. With that said I've always advocated for damaging proc sets to be only used in PvE. No one seems to remember that part though.

You initially said the damage is low compared to other sets, basically a "what about" approach then later said its a weak set.

• Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What gets me is all mag sets, no stam
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

You initially said the damage is low compared to other sets, basically a "what about" approach then later said its a weak set.

I have literally made a thread asking about making damaging proc sets PvE only.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/418818/would-you-like-damaging-proc-sets-to-only-affect-npcs#latest
  • Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Nightblades and sorcys

Nerf these and we might have fun pvp.

That is what I was thinking~ please make other classes on the same level~°·
    Edited by Girl_Number8 on June 21, 2018 7:42PM
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

The Stam sets already have counterplay (thankfully). If they did not I would have added them to the list as well. Duroks and Wizards Riposte last a bit too long in my opinion.

Is there a stam proc set that you find to be over performing right now?
  • oxygen_thief
    oxygen_thief
    ✭✭✭✭✭

how do we know this? those words means nothing.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The Stam sets already have counterplay (thankfully). If they did not I would have added them to the list as well. Duroks and Wizards Riposte last a bit too long in my opinion.

Sheer venom and or Master bleed weapons right off the bat

Selene's proc chance blows anything mag outta the water

I'm at work just fyi and why my last few posts were meager (same with this one lol)
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Gprime31
    Gprime31
    ✭✭✭✭

And cyrodiils crest
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gprime31 wrote: »

And cyrodiils crest

Nah, it's what durok's should have been.

1 player per every 5 sec (1 player max) with defile is balanced.

Everyone that hits you every second is too much. Why I guess a 3 sec cooldown will be implemented
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • ZOS_Mika
    ZOS_Mika
    admin
    We have recently removed some unnecessary insults and baiting. Please keep this discussion civil. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Gprime31
    Gprime31
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gprime31 wrote: »

And cyrodiils crest

Nah, it's what durok's should have been.

1 player per every 5 sec (1 player max) with defile is balanced.

Everyone that hits you every second is too much. Why I guess a 3 sec cooldown will be implemented

No defile should have 100% up time
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Sheer venom and or Master bleed weapons right off the bat

Selene's proc chance blows anything mag outta the water

I'm at work just fyi and why my last few posts were meager (same with this one lol)

Bleeds are pretty harsh, and with the addition of the Masters Weapons it becomes overkill I agree, so a slight adjustment may be necessary. Or we could just adjust bleeds in general.

The proc damage from sheer venom really isn't that strong. However, a point that you did not make that I want to point out is that the 2-4 piece of sheer venom is too good for a proc set. I'd like to see either the 3 or 4 piece changed to crit instead of weapon damage. It gives almost as much raw as Hundings in its current form.