Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Artaeum Pickled Fish Bowl issue after relogin?

msetten
msetten
✭✭✭✭
Is there a bug that makes the Artaeum Pickled Fish Bowl no longer attrack rare fish after logging out and logging in later again?
I tried it out on my PS4 (now that the recipe’s previous bug was solved). Before dinner, I got lots of rare fish. After logging out, having dinner and logging in again, almost none. In the list of buffs it is still mention though.
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably the same bug that makes Artaeum Pickled Fish Bowl not attract any rare fish at all.

I made some (four) of the Artaeum Pickled Fish Bowl and have used three or them so far but got no rare fish while using it, just normal white fish and bait. I'm guessing it might be broken.

Before someone asks yes I am using the correct bait for each fishing spot.

NA/PC
    Edited by majulook on June 20, 2018 6:01PM
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Probably has more bugs than the other food, that's a drink but not a drink.
    PC EU
  • Tezz001
    Tezz001
    ✭✭
    I’m currently using it (in the rift) and at first it seemed to be working but now it’s just white fish and bait, the odd green, almost zero wet gunny, and certainly zero blues, and the rift is gonna cause me a headache, but it’s my last zone. So do I stick with fish bowl or try my luck without

Edit: on PS4 eu server
    Edited by Tezz001 on June 20, 2018 7:25PM
  • Lyss1991
    Lyss1991
    ✭✭✭✭
    PS4 NA - It only works when fishing with ONE other person. No more, No less. If you are fishing alone, Its regular drops. If you are fishing with ONE person, It works. 3 or more people at one hole, Regular drops. This has been tested and proved by multiple people, Including myself. This is one of the crappiest foods they have released imo. Its too expensive to make and use since it only works with ONE other person fishing with you. If somebody decides to troll you and follow you to all your fishing holes when youre with a buddy, Youre screwed. I wont be using it.
    PS4 NA EST June 2016 | GM of Tamriel’s Outkasts Social Guild | Main - Assylah - Max CP Breton Mag Sorc - Master Angler - Mageslayer - Shehai Shatterer - Ophidian Overlord | Best Thief in Tamriel - Khajiit NB Purrfecta Meowna | Aspiring Master Crafter | Achievement Hunter | Recipe/Blueprint Enthusiast | Costume Junkie | Primary Residence - Princely Dawnlight Palace
  • msetten
    msetten
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lyss1991 wrote: »
    PS4 NA - It only works when fishing with ONE other person. No more, No less. If you are fishing alone, Its regular drops. If you are fishing with ONE person, It works. 3 or more people at one hole, Regular drops. This has been tested and proved by multiple people, Including myself. This is one of the crappiest foods they have released imo. Its too expensive to make and use since it only works with ONE other person fishing with you. If somebody decides to troll you and follow you to all your fishing holes when youre with a buddy, Youre screwed. I wont be using it.

That’s not my experience. After drinking it, it took me one fishing hole to get my last blue fish in Summerset, then two holes for the last blue one in Malabal Tor and one hole for a blue one in Reaper’s March. And all were when I was fishing ALONE. It is also not as it is described in the patch notes. Only after logging out and coming back in did the drop rate fall back to as if I had not used the drink/food.

Before the update last week, that was what it did, give you more fish when fishing with someone else, but the patch made it that it increases your chance for rare fish.
    Edited by msetten on June 21, 2018 10:43AM
  • MYWARCHILD887
    MYWARCHILD887
    ✭✭✭
    Tried this out yesterday after the update. I swear it repelled rare fish as all I got were white fish (at least an hour). Finally got annoyed and changed my food buff and did MUCH better without it.
    PS4 NA - GM Psijic Supreme Order
  • xerasia
    xerasia
    ✭✭✭
    Have they fixed this yet? When the recipe first dropped, trophy fish all day but ever since they patched the double fish drops...nothing. Been a few weeks since this thread was active so figured I'd check in and see if anyone has had any luck with it working.
    Xerasia - Bosmer Magicka Templar | NA EP
    Galasha - Orc Stamina Dragonknight | NA EP
    Haileigha - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | NA EP
    Zaxaria - lvl 21 Argonian I don't even know what to do with this one Nightblade | NA EP