The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Issue with Vivec's quest line, help!

AkumaFujin
AkumaFujin
Soul Shriven
Hi,

I have a problem with Divine Restoration quest in Vvardenfel.

Situation:
1. I've complite Divine Disaster and took Divine Restoration from Vivec.
2. I went to the Archcanon's Office and spoke with Seryn
3. Seryn\Azura said that I should speak with Barilzar.
4. I went out of the office and noticed that quest mark asking me to come back (probably it was a mistake from my side and it led to a bug).
5. I went back into the office and found that Barilzar already here.
6. Barilzar is available for conversation, but pressing E does nothing. At the same time quest description says that I should talk with Azura (which stands nearby) but she is not available for conversation (even "press E to talk" message does not appear).
7. I tried to speak with Barilzar, to go outside of the office and inside, tried to wait. I wasn't able to speak with Azura (as quest asked) and wasn't able to speak with Barilzar (what was an initial version of the next step in the quest line). Barilzar just stood motionless and Seryn\Azura just froze in her "glowing" form.
8. I pressed "Abandon" quest, to start it again from the Vivec's palace (were I received Divine Restoration)
9. As a result - quest disappeared, Seryn - disappeared, Vivec - disappeared, Barilzar - disappeared. I am not able to restart it.

Can you help me with this?

P.S.: I've described the whole process to explain how this bug with quest actually happened so maybe it will be useful for tech guys to find the problem.
P.S.: I've created a ticket but it was automatically marked as a "Feedback" so probably I won't be able to receive and reply on it.