The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Patch and cyrodiil

Karivaa
Karivaa
✭✭✭✭✭
Did this latest patch for Xbox fix the freezes we were having in cyrodiil?
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm downloading it now on ps4 but it says copying it's taken awhile to copy i am hoping it fixed the freezing but i ain't going to bet on it until i get the chance to try it out myself
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Karivaa

Here is what the patch notes say ...

Fixed some occasional game crashes and disconnects.

Reduced the large FPS dips when moving into areas with many characters.

Fixed an issue that would cause poor in-game performance whenever another player left or joined a large guild you were a member of.

Fixed an issue that would occasionally cause the environment and buildings around you to temporarily vanish.
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I read the notes and it said nothing about the freezes in cyrodiil unless they are referring to that. I can’t get on until after work.
  • ErythorBloodsheild
    ErythorBloodsheild
    ✭✭✭
    Can confirm, freezing in Cyrodil is still a thing. Not as choppy as far as frame rate. But will freeze regardless.
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can confirm, freezing in Cyrodil is still a thing. Not as choppy as far as frame rate. But will freeze regardless.

Damn it ty for the bad news lol this sucks i was really hoping it would be fixed today looks like another month or so before they fix the real issue causing it
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Noooo!! @ZOS_GinaBruno, didn’t you say they would be fixing this???

• Hurtfan
    Hurtfan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    not gud
    For the Pact!
    Keyboard not found, press any key to continue
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reason being is usually if xbox is messed up chances are eso on ps4 is still messed up also lol
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh please no... They didn't fix the perma-freezing in Cyrodiil?
    PS4NA
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patch: Human
    Pvper: Bird
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
    Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk
    Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

• ErythorBloodsheild
    ErythorBloodsheild
    ✭✭✭
    dotme wrote: »
    Oh please no... They didn't fix the perma-freezing in Cyrodiil?

It happened just once. But I mean, the server isn't pop locked for any alliance so it's relatively quiet. Screen froze and just kept hearing the battle music in the background. Nothing I could do. So I had to dashboard. Re-logged and was dead in the keep. So take that for what it's worth I suppose. Plus side tho, the random choppiness and FR drops seem to be fixed.