Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Question: How many transmute stones does de 7-day campaing tier 1 reward rewards?

Milvan
Milvan
✭✭✭✭✭
Title

Also to unlock the transmute stone reward how much AP do you need?

Thank you very much in advance
Edited by Milvan on June 20, 2018 2:58PM
“Kings of the land and the sky we are; proud gryphons.” Stalker stands, the epitome of pride. Naked and muscular, his wings widen and his feet dig in as if he alone holds down the earth and supports the heavens, keeping the two ever separate.”
Gryphons guild - @Milvan,
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    10 stones, and roughly 25k AP, iirc. 20 k AP will also get you a reward of the worthy, with a geode dropping between 4 to 25 stones.
  • reprosal
    reprosal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    10 stones, and roughly 25k AP, iirc. 20 k AP will also get you a reward of the worthy, with a geode dropping between 4 to 25 stones.

You mean a geode dropping 4 stones 97% of the time.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    reprosal wrote: »

Indeed, with the other 2.9% probably dropping no more than 10 stones. But frankly, if someone is looking at the 7-day campaign rewards, even 4 stones is a significant addition to their 10 at the end. I play on the 30-day campaign, so my RotW are a constant but relatively minor addition compared to the 2 50 stone rewards I get at the end of the month.
  • Colecovision
    Colecovision
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Indeed, with the other 2.9% probably dropping no more than 10 stones. But frankly, if someone is looking at the 7-day campaign rewards, even 4 stones is a significant addition to their 10 at the end. I play on the 30-day campaign, so my RotW are a constant but relatively minor addition compared to the 2 50 stone rewards I get at the end of the month.

Are you getting two 50 stone geodes from 1 character?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you getting two 50 stone geodes from 1 character?

Yes, one from the campaign tiers, and one from the leaderboard standings. You won't see me in the top 10, ever, but I play enough to get the Champion's Cache and Geode reward from that. I don't know how exactly how they calculate who gets what on the leaderboard rankings though, like what percent you have to be or something like that.
  • redshirt_49
    redshirt_49
    ✭✭✭✭
    10 stones lol, I can get that much just from playing battlegrounds for an hour or two.
  • Haquor
    Haquor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you start a 7 day campaign for tier 1 and then switch to a 30 day for tier 1 and get 60 stones during a 30 day period per character?
  • Peekachu99
    Peekachu99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You’re better off doing the 30 day on five or so toons. Longer but larger payout. And as long as you don’t open the transmute caches, they’re not wasted. Just do Cyro for 1-2h per toon per month and you’re good to go. (Any more than that is usually bad for your mental health lol)