The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't leave prison

Dark_Wizard
Dark_Wizard
✭✭
Hello,

I created 2 ingame tickets, but support didn't read them, just send me some typical autoreply messages. So I will try here.

Account name: MurrClan
Hero name: Murr Queen

Problem:
Can't leave prison (The Wailing Prison). I have quest "Soul shriven at Coldharbor" at stage "Talk with hooded figure", but its in Auridon (when I select quest and press M - Auridon map with quest mark is shown). I have no option to abadon this quest (it's main quest) and I have no other quests. May be its because I created this hero long time ago before starter quests were reworked.

Every time I wanna port - the message appear "Cant jump out of this area". Teleport to friend doesnt work. I cant progress in prison too - all quest doors are inactive.
Command "/stucked" teleports me to prisons stairs.

Please, teleport me to any other place.

5kvjd8a8gdac.png

g3bn1xjgxb7n.png
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know you’re struggling but this is cracking me up for some reason!!
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • Imza
    Imza
    ✭✭✭✭
    I couldn't stop laughing either.....

the toon is only lvl 3... delete your character/toon and make another one - with the same name
    Edited by Imza on June 18, 2018 7:48AM
  • Dark_Wizard
    Dark_Wizard
    ✭✭
    Imza wrote: »
    I couldn't stop laughing either.....

the toon is only lvl 3... delete your character/toon and make another one - with the same name

I don't want, I have some daily rewards at this hero, and some face settings. But, if no other ways - I will.
  • SilentRaven1972
    SilentRaven1972
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pretend you are gonna redo appearance, screen shot the settings so you can recreate them, and delete the character. The daily rewards aren't that big of a deal. If you happen to have a banker, you could bank them. If not, I'm sure they will be repeated next month.
    "Such is the nature of evil. Out there in the vast ignorance of the world, it festers and spreads. A shadow that grows in the dark. A sleepless malice as black as the oncoming wall of night. So it ever was, so will it always be. In time all foul things come forth." -Thranduil
  • Saturnana
    Saturnana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Write a ticket to ZOS.
    This bug has happened for a lot of other people as well, and they can move your character for you. ^^
    @Saturnna | PC / EU

Nâmae Rin : Dragonknight | Dr Milodas Ra'Himo : Templar | Mira Motierre : Sorceress
    Plays-ln-Puddles : Warden  |  Lady Neria : Dragonknight   | Philadore : Nightblade  
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Ha! I do love it when the mortals know they're being manipulated. Makes things infinitely more interesting."
                                      - Sheogorath
  • Stormy_Night
    Stormy_Night
    ✭✭
    Open up a support ticket online not through the game https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/incident

Here is something similar from the knowledge base https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/7514/kw/stuck
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that’s immersion.
  • stitchesofdooom
    stitchesofdooom
    ✭✭✭✭
    well that'll teach you not to use cats as bazukas!
    Say NO to Crown Crates. Crown Crates are Loot Boxes. Loot Boxes are gambling. Zenimax makes enough money off us.
    ESO+ is part of the "Games as a service" trend. A trend that needs to die. Subscribe only when you need Crowns for DLC.
    Say no to "radiant" junk quests replacing proper side content and the dumbing down of our favorite franchises.
    PCMR EU.
  • Warraxx
    Warraxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grind up to level 10. enter cyrodiil. use cyrodiil wayshrine to port.