The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Summerset - OVERPOWERED DW Stam Sorc Build for PvP

KingLogix
KingLogix
✭✭✭
Hey guys! I have tried all the "meta" set combinations and everything in between for the Stam Sorc. I tried armor master/bone pirate, all the way to 7th/prison. After testing every combination, I find my self going back to this particular setup.. This is a high survivalbility, High damage, and a very mobile playstyle.

*this shines best as a DW playstyle

5 fury
5 duroks
2 troll king

If you guys want to see the stats, alternative sets, and explanations please watch the video :) if you guys enjoy, please like and or sub!

https://youtu.be/_EW2NONBSrI

With a build video, I think it's important to have a video of game play to support it and showcase it.
Sit back and enjoy!

https://youtu.be/76vT9yIq7qc
Edited by KingLogix on June 17, 2018 4:35PM
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CP build!!

For no CP I like Willow TK + wuteva u want (durok, automaton, Cyrodiil crest)

OP? Well no more so than most builds today lol

GJ :)
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • KingLogix
    KingLogix
    ✭✭✭
    CP build!!

That sounds like a good no cp build!
    Thank you as well
  • Kel
    Kel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been waiting for this build since you posted a few weeks back. Thanks!
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CP build!!

How much sustain do you see out of willows
  • KingLogix
    KingLogix
    ✭✭✭
    jabrone77 wrote: »
    Been waiting for this build since you posted a few weeks back. Thanks!

Thank you for waiting! I am glad you are enjoying them :)
  • CurvedSwords123
    CurvedSwords123
    ✭✭✭
    I'm gonna modify this to suit Redguard better, I'm gonna swap out Fury for Seventh Legion too. I'm gonna have fun with crushing weapon/aegis and overload light attacks as well. May the cheese be with me.
    Edited by CurvedSwords123 on June 19, 2018 7:09PM
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm gonna modify this to suit Redguard better, I'm gonna swap out Fury for Seventh Legion too. I'm gonna have fun with crushing weapon/aegis and overload light attacks as well. May the cheese be with me.

@CurvedSwords123

Just if you didn't know: you can't use crushing weapon on overload light attacks. But you can still empower them (via Magelight etc) and buff them through Bound Armor.
  • CurvedSwords123
    CurvedSwords123
    ✭✭✭

@CurvedSwords123

Just if you didn't know: you can't use crushing weapon on overload light attacks. But you can still empower them (via Magelight etc) and buff them through Bound Armor.

Oh, oh darn that sux. Thx for the tip tho eh.