The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

CHECK THIS OUT!!!! Stamina Nightblade 1vX PVP Build (Summerset)

Y0ungLer0y3
I posted the link to my build a few days ago and it got taken down because the music at the end of the video had "foul language", so i muted the music and im reposting the video again. Enjoy!

Max Stats
31k stam
21k health
14k mag

Regens
3200 stam
2200 mag
666 health

https://youtu.be/HbSDSra6TNY
  • Grimhallow
    Grimhallow
    ✭✭✭
    If you're running willow's path, you might want to consider troll king, since willow's path will buff the troll king proc.
    If you really like the damage, then I would still think about dropping your one kena for one domihaus- the max stats would be useful, especially in a 5-1-1 build.
    Two Seline would also be awesome. It's a lot more burst damage than 1 kena/ 1 veil.

Cheers!
  • Y0ungLer0y3
    @Grimick im using 2 veli, but also thought about 2 selene...well see though, im still testing it out
  • Grimhallow
    Grimhallow
    ✭✭✭
    Give it a try, I think you'll really like it. Selene is a lot more consistent than velidreth, and the max stats are lovely.
  • Vynist
    Vynist
    ✭✭✭
    Wow no wonder I suck at pvp now, my stats suck lol.

I haven't played in a couple years and all my gear is outdated now :( Anyways, thanks for sharing! I'll see if I can scrounge around enough money to try this.

Any ideas for mag nb? I have the same problem of no damage and no sustain.
  • Y0ungLer0y3
    @Vynist naa man, unfortunately ive never played a magblade so i dont even know where to begin with that setup lol
  • Y0ungLer0y3
    @Grimick ill give it a try, i just know selene is harder to land on someone which was my only issue
  • Vynist
    Vynist
    ✭✭✭
    @Vynist naa man, unfortunately ive never played a magblade so i dont even know where to begin with that setup lol
    hey quick question that is definitely a newb one lol:

I have about 30k in gold and would like to upgrade my gear, what is the best way to grind to get this gear? I really really want to try it but my old money making ways don’t work anymore

• TheMystid
    TheMystid
    ✭✭✭
    Running Bonepirate with Witchmother Potent Brew gives you almost the same stats as running Willow's Path and Shacke :)
    And you can add a damage set in.
    Edited by TheMystid on June 17, 2018 9:34PM
    PC EU

Nostalgic StamDk
  • Ender1310
    Ender1310
    ✭✭✭✭
    TheMystid wrote: »
    Running Bonepirate with Witchmother Potent Brew gives you almost the same stats as running Willow's Path and Shacke :)
    And you can add a damage set in.

Even that health regen? and that Magick regen? It might get close to that stamina regen...
  • Y0ungLer0y3
    @Vynist imean the most expensive thing to get is the jewelry crafted and upgraded to purple quality. But as far as "gold making ways" idk really know unfortunately man lol. Everybody has there own ways. Ive been playing eso since console release so i have alot of "old" money saved cause i never really used it.
  • Y0ungLer0y3
    @TheMystid i just put those combinations together and it comes nowhere close to the stats i have...the max stam is lower and mag regen is lower as well, also health...imean i wasnt buffed but i could tell it wasnt guna work. Thanks for the input though!
  • Ender1310
    Ender1310
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm rolling Shackle plus Amber on the Mag blade. It's pretty good. Thinking about shackle plus Willow. Can be used for both. Nice build.
  • Metemsycosis
    Metemsycosis
    ✭✭✭✭
    Love this build.
    Terethea Magdalena, Breton Nightblade
    A Dark-Adapted Eye, Imperial Necromancer

sanguinare vampiris

https://m.twitch.tv/amcrenshaw/profile
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love the build currently I'm playing my new set up