The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Questions of known assets and future unannounced DLC

LapisLazuli99
LapisLazuli99
✭✭✭
So with the release of Summerset and announcement of Murkmire all the leaked/shown/datamined assets that I know of have been used. I'm mostly speaking of Spiral Skein assets used in Summerset and Murkmire assets that we've known about for well over a year now.

Now I've not finished Summerset so I was wondering is there any content that we KNOW is coming in the future? Idk if all Mephala assets have been used or if the skein could be future dlc or if there was any other assets in circulation?

Facts only for existing assets no speculation please =P
Xbox One - NA
GT - Lapis Lazuli 99

AD - Orc Dragonknight
AD - Breton Sorcerer
AD - High Elf Nightblade
AD - High Elf Templar
AD - Wood Elf Warden
AD - Khajiit Necromancer
AD - High Elf Arcanist
  • LapisLazuli99
    LapisLazuli99
    ✭✭✭
    Also the only existing assets I know of is that spell crafting had semi working models at one point.
    Xbox One - NA
    GT - Lapis Lazuli 99

AD - Orc Dragonknight
    AD - Breton Sorcerer
    AD - High Elf Nightblade
    AD - High Elf Templar
    AD - Wood Elf Warden
    AD - Khajiit Necromancer
    AD - High Elf Arcanist
  • grizzledcroc
    grizzledcroc
    ✭✭✭✭
    Spell crafting did during the dragon bones update get new podeium assets added in. Plus right before summerset got datamine it was suggested that murkmire was coming this year without any actual assets. So unsure how they did that.
  • LapisLazuli99
    LapisLazuli99
    ✭✭✭
    I know most of the murkmire footage they revealed at E3 is actually polished old footage from way way back. I didn't know about Dragon Bones containing anything though.
    Xbox One - NA
    GT - Lapis Lazuli 99

AD - Orc Dragonknight
    AD - Breton Sorcerer
    AD - High Elf Nightblade
    AD - High Elf Templar
    AD - Wood Elf Warden
    AD - Khajiit Necromancer
    AD - High Elf Arcanist