The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Summerset Digital CE Edition: The Curious Case of the Missing Mail

wormfudge
wormfudge
✭✭✭
Hey guys! Love the new expansion, very impressed with all the new goodiesss.

My only problem is with a bug that occured on one of our households three summerset pre-orders.

More importantly, the CE Pre Order Edition loot. We have three people in our household who play and prepaid for Summerset, but one of us, my girlfriend, didn't recieve her sweet mount, nor any of her pre-order mail due to her mailbox filling (she received one of three pre-order items throufh mail). Not a huge deal. After running through steps provided by your automated system, still no mail. Still not a huge deal, just digital stuff, who cares right?! But she has attempted multiple times to report this issue, providing all info requested, including extra ingame screenshots of her account lacking the items paid for (months ago, mind you, as this is a DIGITAL pre-order). Only to be reponded with an advertisement to buy Summerset... Ha, pretty humorous.

But here we are now. A week into the expansion, still shy her loot (my brother and I both received our stuff), it was clearly just a mail bug but the last reaponse from your team read that you were aware of the issue and investigating it.

But is it not just as simple as "this person clearly paid for content that they have documented receipts from and proof they never received, so lets give them what they paid for."

-clicks send button

Resolution

Also, reported that her online forum account is bugged and she cannot even log into forums, never got response on those issues either. That's why I'm reporting this myself. Look I'm not a disgruntled played looking for a handout. Look at my reports and forum activity. Played since drop, never complained, haved literally spent multiple thousands of dollars myself on this game, let alone the family and friends I have brought into this community. We all love the game, so do what's right and please resolve the issues on my girlfriend and anyone else reporting this bugs error. I personally received my pre-order stuff so this really is just disappointment from my end on how this whole issue is being handled for anyone lacking their paid ingame loot.
Edited by wormfudge on June 18, 2018 3:57AM
  • wormfudge
    wormfudge
    ✭✭✭
    Resolved! Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for resolution