The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Should proc sets be replaced ?

• Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gnozo wrote: »
    Its actually kinda easy. Disable the 5 piece of any DMG! Proc set in pvp. Things like desert rose or bloodspawn are completly fine. They dont do dmg.

People are saying that combat will be boring and unsatisfying then. But that not true. U know what is boring and unsatisfying? Getting killed by zaan, caluurions and a 3rd proc set. I am fighting the proc set, Not the Player..... this is boring.

Make proc sets crit again so pve player can use them again. But disable the 5 piece of any damage proc set in pvp.

Disable offensive proc-sets while allowing defensive proc-sets? Sounds horrible tbh
    Proc sets are badly designed and I'd like to see them all removed from the game. What is ZOS' reasoning behind giving players free dmg, unaffected by your stats? Procs have always been and will always be detrimental to skilled gameplay.

Lockpick chances and stuff sounds fun. At the same time such utility bonuses would make many sets very niche. But reduce cost bonuses, speed increases, mitigation increases etc. all sounds very interesting to me and could be used to replace proc bonuses.

After doing some quick counting I got that there´re around 140+ sets in the game that can be considered "proc-sets" (Not including sets that are designed for trials, like moondancer, vicious ophidian etc). This goes for both defensive and offensive proc-sets. But sure, remove or disable over 140 sets and see how many players the game will have left after that....