Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Option to repair our houses.

guardianrangernickb14_ESO
a lot of our houses have a run down appearance to them even the really nice manors have broken stone work and what nots that just make it feel like your some thug that showed up and took over an estate you didnt pay for. other than requiring the devs to do some light model work for each house i see no reason we couldnt perform repairs to make these places look like they arent abandoned shitholes a shady realtor screwed us into.
  • Woefulmonkey
    Woefulmonkey
    ✭✭✭
    Be it ever so humble their is no place like my shithole. :(
  • Naughty_Ryder
    Naughty_Ryder
    ✭✭✭

No one wants to see your sh*thole! But your home, yes :)
    Fairies are invisible and inaudible like angels. But their magic sparkles in nature.

- I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.
  • guardianrangernickb14_ESO

your shithole has stained walls i suggest you get that painted.
  • M_Volsung
    M_Volsung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just want to be able to use the two rooms worth of space that are apparently blocked off in Mistveil Manor...
    "In the Deep Halls, Far from Men;
    Forsaken Red Mountain, Twisted Kin;
    Hail the Mind, Hail the Stone;
    Dwarven Pride, Stronger than Bone"

—Dwemer Inquiries I-III, Thelwe Ghelein
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would require the ability to build and this game does not have that feature. Essentially not a small thing to add so Zos is highly unlikely to consider making the change.
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    M_Volsung wrote: »
    I just want to be able to use the two rooms worth of space that are apparently blocked off in Mistveil Manor...

They do that to make the slot limit more reasonable.
  • BretonMage
    BretonMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is something that's probably a little too much work for them to offer... but I agree with the request. The main reason why I haven't bought any houses in High Rock, though I keep thinking that I should, is that the interiors are always so stained and dirty.
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I know right? The broken tiles within and on the terrace at Alinor Townhouse give me hives. Like what the hell?

I'll have to place something over them.

There's no justification for a palace or this place to be like this.
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Reminds me of any of the skyrim houses before you take them over lol!
  • Thrudra_Magia
    Thrudra_Magia
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno: ZOS does have the capability to repair stone walls and wooden structures in Cyrodiil. That should be ported over to the housing.

• guardianrangernickb14_ESO
    idk wrote: »
    It would require the ability to build and this game does not have that feature. Essentially not a small thing to add so Zos is highly unlikely to consider making the change.

not really all it would require is new texture and in some cases replacment segments of the models. given that they built most of these houses out of modular walls and windows and such you would legit be replacing the broken wall segment with a not broken wall segment. all they would have to do is unsplice it and make a few new models/textures for things that dont have a not broken variation.
  • G1Countdown
    G1Countdown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This would be a good homestead 2.0 feature I would get behind.